Free

Hey my brats! *hands you the flower in the picture* I love you! Thank you for reading this story. This is the last chapter. Please enjoy it! Please vote and comment!

Levi's POV

I lunged at Eren and tackled him down. I tried to stab his throat but he kept a firm hand on mine.

He jetted his leg out and I fell on the ground. The knife flew out of my hands, my eye followed it. I tried to reach it, but Eren tackled me.

Fists, feet, and elbows were thrown everywhere. We tried to get the best of each other, getting on top of the other was the goal.

"Kitten stop struggling!" Eren hissed. Snatching my arm that tried to punch him, he brought his fist down on my face.

"Fuck you!" I yelled. Grabbing a blade, I sliced Eren's cheek. His head turned to the side as blood ran down from it.

I got out from his grasp and pushed him down. Raising the blade, I stabbed him. I stabbed his body all over.

"Oh kitten..." Eren chuckled. My eyes widened as I let go of him. He isn't hurt? Why isn't he screaming? What's going on!?

Eren took the blade and forced it out of his arm. Throwing it away, my cheek was slapped. "You can't kill me." He said.

"What-" Rage boiled inside me and I head butted him. Eren fell back, so I made a run for it. Being forced back down, Eren yanked me back.

My collar was pulled back and I hit the ground, coughing. Grasping the air that I desperately needed, Eren's presence stood next me.

I braced myself when I was kicked in the ribs. I violently clawed at ground as Eren kicked me over and over.

Each blow was making my body become numb. I grabbed his foot and didn't let go. He lost balance and fell, I grabbed a tool and shot it into his arm.

His eyes widened and so did mine as a purple substance emptied into him. Poison. "K-Kitten!" He tried.

His hand reached out to me, and I only backed away. He slowly got up and fell onto my chest. "I-I can't die...I'm not ready. Won't you love me a little more?" He gasped.

I didn't answer him as he said 'I love you' over and over again. He wasn't going to able to live, he can't survive this.

Eren tilted up my chin and gently kissed my lips for the last time.

I pushed him down and wiped my lips. He began to shake and his arm turned purple. The blood drained from his face as he laid on the floor. I quickly ran to the stairs.

It was horrifying to watch, his veins popped. The purple spread to his neck and it suffocated him.

He coughed and gagged, he tried to get air in. I ran out before it was too late. I had killed him.

I ran up the stairs and into the main room. I grabbed my shoes and jacket then ran. I could barely run normally, I tripped over things.

As I ran through the forest, I went back to the trail. I was safe. Eren was dead, I had finally done it.

I tripped over myself and just laid on the ground. My body was so limp, but I was free. I gripped the moss that was under my fingertips.

My hair pooled down my face as I laid there. I laid there for a while. Listening to the sounds of bugs and birds. The leaves blowing in the wind.

After an hour, I picked up my things. Walking back to the trail, I held my shoes in one hand.

I came to the town and looked at everyone. They crowded around me as I told them the news. They took me in and I was safe.

I would never love again.

Love is not for me. I don't need to love. I am the only one who will take care of me. It's enough for me. What about you?

Hey guys! I love you. Thank you so much for reading this book! It's so sad tho, I have so many new ideas. Holy shit. I have way too many. But! I will make a chapter for those new ideas! *hugs* thank you for all your support, my darling readers. Thank you for the reads and everything that you've done!