His Prey

Hey guys! Extreme blood and gore blood in this chapter! Don't comment stupid shit about it! But there will sexual content in it, another warning~ But enjoy this chapter! Vote and comment!

'How deep is your love?'
----------------------------------------------------

Eren's POV

"Kitten~ It's time to wake up~" I cooed. Touching Levi's face with the back of my hand. I got mad when he didn't wake up after a few minuets. My smiled turned around and I dug my nails into his cheek. Scratching them as blood oozed out. His pretty eyes shot open as he tried to figure out what was going on.

He got himself together and looked at me, begging me to stop as I walked to him with a knife. He started to kick around and scream through the gag, spit seeping out of his mouth. Skin raw and bleeding, he kept struggling in his binds.

"Now now kitten, so need to be scared. It won't hurt that much, it will just feel like a little pinch." I got close to his skin and held him down. His breathing quickened even more as the blade pierced his skin.

I did my best to carve 'Mine' into his flesh. Wiping away the access blood with a damp towel. I was so close to being done when he broke a chain. My eyes looked up at him as he tried to get out of the other chain. I pinned his hands up and stared into his eyes.

Silence

I saw him swallow hard, watching his throat move up and down. My finger traced down his porcelain skin, keeping my eyes on his body for the whole time. My hand slithered up to his mouth, ripping the gag out of his mouth. His back arched as he gasped for air.

"Y-You bastard! Get away from m-" He stopped talking as I grabbed another needle.

"Don't you dare give me orders, Levi." I filled up the needle with a bubbling, light blue, liquid. "You don't want me to get angry do you?" I fixed his chain and traced the knife down his jaw. "You are so sexy, kitten, but..." I stopped and positioned the needle.

"N-No...Eren please. Don't." I heard him gasp out, in a low whisper. His body trembled under my touch. "I-I'm sorry, I really am! But, please stop-" I shoved the needle into his skin. Forcing it in all the way in as I grit my teeth.

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled. My eyes dulled as he screamed. Struggling against the chains and crying out. Hot tears fell down his face. Curling his fingers and drawing blood as he scratched at his own palms.

Blood spurted out of the shot as I forced the liquid into his system. Swirling the needle around in his arm, the wound only grew bigger. "You never loved me!" I hissed. "You loved that bitch! That-That fucking whore!" I began to stab his arm with the needle.

Each time it pierced his skin, he screamed louder. I stood back and gripped the needle, looking at my work. Cracking a smile, I put the needle on my tray. Looking around to find what I could use next.

Eye scooper? I picked it up and sharpened it. Hearing him crying and sniffling made me so happy. My insanity rising to a level that I have never felt. I laughed. Maniacally and crazily when I hovered over him.

"Say kitten, what is your favorite eye?" I played with the scooper behind my back.

"W-What? My favorite e-eye?" he repeated. I showed the scooper to him, he didn't like it. He thrashed about and screamed out for help.

I quickly covered his mouth with my hand and shoved 2 fingers in his mouth. Smirking as I pumped them in his mouth. A lewd expression washed over his face as I put the scooper down. Taking my other hand, my fingers dipped into his left eye.

He bit down on my fingers, hard enough to break through a couple layers of skin. Screaming through his teeth, I swirled my fingers around his eye socket.

Blood gushed out over my hand. Pulling at the round object, I yanked it out. Veins broke and he cried out more. Trying to close his eyes as the eye ball came out. I looked at the beautiful eye and got a sick idea.

I unchained him.

He scrambled out of the bed but fell on the ground. The drug I gave him made him weak and helpless. I grabbed his arm and forced him to look at me. His mouth was apart and I grabbed his eye. I shoved it in his mouth and forced it down his throat.

He coughed and gagged on it, holding his neck as he tried to cough it up. Making vomit noises, I grabbed my play boy blade. It is small and just right for what I was about to do next.

I heard him cough harshly, as the eye flew out of his mouth. Falling on the floor as he wheezed. Gasping for breath. He crawled away from me and held what little skin he had left. His eye still bleeding horribly.

I grabbed his hands and held them over his head. Thrusting a knife through his palms, I pinned them there. Going through the wood. As he closed his eye, I got between his legs. Taking out the mini blade, I made gashes all over his chest and abdomen.

His back arched every single I made a gash. One eye had tears flowing out of it as the other had blood flowing out of it. My tongue licked his tears away, blood and salt tears. My 'high' seemed to fade, a fuzzy feeling crashed over me like a wave.

Putting the blade down, I moved down to his broken lips. He seemed to eagerly kiss me back. Leaning in as far as he could before his 'binds' ripped more flesh. My hand cupped his scratched cheek as more tears spilled out of his eye.

"E-Eren..." He gasped. He drew himself back and looked down. Panting hard. I tilted up his chin and pushed my lips to his once more. Slipping my tongue in.

"Mn~" he tried to pull away, but I wouldn't let him.

"Just a little more~" I asked breathlessly. Going back into his plump lips, we tilted our heads. My eye brows furrowed as I focused. My hand slipping up his body and to his hands. Taking out the knives, I gently set his hands down.

I finally pulled away and picked him up. Snuggling my nose into his neck as he looked up at me sadly with one eye.

"W-Why?" His voice cracked. I didn't answer and he got the message.

Taking him to the bathroom I grabbed some warm water and alcohol, along with many bandages. "I'm gonna knock you out, ok? You don't have to feel this if you don't want to." I got out a needle.

"NO!" he screamed. He grabbed the needle and threw it in a corner. "Don't you ever put something like that in me again!" His breathing was heavy as my eyes were wide. "Don't you dare Eren." He shivered.

I put him in the warm bath after taking off his clothes. No shame. The water washed over his cuts and wounds. I gave him a gag as he whimpered into that. I washed out his cuts and wounds. Being careful with his fragile body.

I let him hold my hand until I finished. Drying him off, I bandaged him up and gave him new clothes. Mine were big on him, but he didn't seem to mind. He fell asleep very quickly when I tucked him in.

His eye patch was so cute, I loved it on him. Cleaned up the mess I had made, I put everything away. Climbing into bed with him, I held him close. Wrapping my arms around his body, I watched over him.

Waiting for morning to come.

I warned you guys! But-what did you guys think? Pretty cute at the end huh?~ Sorry if it was a little...much for you guys. I just needed to relive the stress of mid-terms. Forgive me. But, other than that, I really hope you guys liked it. It took a while. Please vote and comment!