His Hand

Hey guys! I have to talk about so enjoy the chapter. Please vote and comment!

Levi's POV

"Hunter?" My feet padded across the wooden floors. Searching each room and space. "Tch, where is he?"

"I'm right behind you." Hunter voice rung out to me. I jumped and squeaked. Turning around, I see him.

"What the fuck? You scared me, don't ever do that again! And I've been calling out to you for so long!" I hissed.

Hunter's hands went under my body. I was lifted off the ground. My hands were placed on muscular shoulders for balance. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

"W-Whatever. Why did you pick me up? Put me down." My fist went down on Hunter's head.

"Ow, Levi!" I was dropped from Hunter's arms. Landing on the ground harshly. "Oh, Levi, I'm so sorry!" He said.

"Enough, stop touching me. I'm not a fucking dog. Stop picking me up." I brushed myself off and started to walk away.

"The hell did you just say!?" I was yanked back to Hunter's body. He raised his hand to slap me.

"What-What are you doing?!" I shivered in Hunter's arms. He let me go and I quickly backed away.

"Levi, I-I..."

"Stay back! Don't come near me!" I quickly ran out of the house, into the village.

I ran into someone, in which I recognize. She is one of the towns nurses. Her name is Jem. I always thought that name was nice.

"Levi, what are you doing? Are you alright?" She asked me.

"No, no I'm not." My eyes flicked to the house.

"Then you should be home. It's getting close to sunset. You, especially, are not safe out here." She warned me.

"I'm not safe anywhere! Hunter tried to slap me! I'm never going back!!" I broke down. Jem let me cry as I let out my unhappiness.

Eren, and now Hunter?!

"Levi, I'm sure he didn't mean to. You must not take it too harshly. Hunter is just-" she sighed heavily.

"Just what? An abuser?" I growled.

"No, not at all. He cares for everyone. Give him another chance. He is very tired and doesn't mean you harm."

"...alright." I bit my lip nervously.

"Trust me when I say this; he would never hurt you. I've never seen him so in love before. So, please forgive him?" She asked.

I felt my face heat up a little. "Well, I don't feel the same way. My feeling are a little...weird." I explained.

She only nodded, she didn't really care. Jem just wants me to be with him. "It's time you head home, Levi."

"Mn," I nodded and slowly walked to the house. Walking through the door, I was greeted by Hunter. Not only that, but his lips were sewn shut in a smile.

Eren stood next to him, and looked so happy to see me again...

Hey guys! Sorry for the 'chapter' before. I just needed to get that out. Please don't be too upset, I love you all. I hope you can forgive my rudeness. I'm sorry. And I'll update when I can. Please vote and comment.