It's Time

Hey guys! Enjoy this chapter! There is no lemon, so just read it. Please vote and comment!

Eren's POV

"E-Eren...?" I heard a small voice squeak. I turned around and looked at Levi. Glaring at the man as I walked to him slowly. Levi was still shaking slightly, as I pinned him to the wall. Holding his arms above his head; my body pushed against his. 

"Get off me, Eren." He hissed. I looked down at him and smirked. Moving to his ear, letting my breath fan over it. Feeling him shiver under me made me feel so much better. Moving my hand up his clothed body. I was about to slip under his shirt but his hand stopped it. 

"What's wrong Levi?~ Puppy got your tongue?" His eyes widened as my smile turned into a creepy yandere one. He opened his mouth to retort but I grabbed his tongue. 

He struggled and tried to get loose from me but I held him firmly. Whipping out a little blade, he tried to scream. "Now now Levi, you will tell other people so...I don't have a choice." I started to cut his tongue. The muscle spurted blood as he tried to push me away. 

I laughed like an insane man, I knew I am one but I loved this. Hearing the screams of others. My eyes traveled to Levi's eyes. They seemed to be begging for me to stop, so I sighed. 

"Fine Levi, but if you run away or try to tell others." I played with the knife in my fingers. "Well, you know what will happen," I chuckled. He seemed to relax, which made me mad.

"But I can't let you of easily, doll face~" I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder. 

I felt him struggle and kick as I went to my room. Grabbing chains along the way, I put him on the bed. His face looked so sad, but it looked so lewd. Biting his lip as tears streamed down his face makes it hard to hold myself back. 

Chaining him down to my bed, I let him be there. Watching over him as I cleaning his mouth and tongue. Keeping him captive in my bed. The fun was gonna begin really soon so I brought up my little tray of toys

I gagged his mouth closed with a white cloth. His eyes widened as he saw my tray. The shots seemed to scare him the most. 

I'll use that first. 

Walking over to him with the shot, my smile was cracked and full of insanity. My fun just starting to begin as I came closer to him. My body starting to loom over his small frame.

He tried to get away from me but it was in no use. 

I held him down with my hand and lifted up his shirt. Positioning the needle, I pushed into his torso and emptied the liquid. Letting it slowly come out of him, his body fell limp. I smiled and got out the knifes. 

"Play time Levi~" 

Hey guys! It's that time! Mwahaha! Get ready for it in the next chapter, please vote and commet! Love you all! See you next time!!~