Rosy Cheeks And Pastel Lips

Hey brats! Happy Valentine's Day! I have decided to make sweetness come into this story cause you all deserve it. Please enjoy this chapter. Please vote and comment. Warning! Smut! I'll give you the warning! 

Eren's POV

"Hey, kitten, wake up~" I cooed in Levi's ear. Placing the breakfast I made down, I climbed back into the bed and got up to his face. "Levi~" My nose nuzzled his cheek softly, ushering him to wake up. "Please wake up?" 

His eye slowly opened as he looks at me with gleaming eyes. The sunlight hit amongst his skin, and it seemed like it was glowing. He seemed to be glistening under the warmth of the suns light.

With his lip grasped between his teeth, he looked down and away from me. He was still afraid of me, I don't understand why. All I did was discipline him, isn't that what you are suppose to do when someone has done something wrong?  

"Levi? Are you afraid of me?" I asked. He seemed to be started by that question and hid under the sheets more. "Levi answer my question." My voice a little more harsher this time. He only squeaked slightly, seeing the blankets crease up more. That was my answer and I didn't like it. 

"LEVI!" Fisting my hands in the sheets, I ripped them off his body. The sheets flittered away silently as I saw him, curled up and shivering. Facing away from the monster he sees. 

Me. 

My hand slowly reached out to touch him softly, caressing his soft skin that I damaged. "Levi, answer me." I asked softly. Tensing up, he whispered a soft 'yes.' I withdrew my hand and got up. Covering him with the sheets once more, I left the room. 

Later That Day~ 

I sat on the couch and carved out a face on a piece of wood. Sculpting the next look I wanted, but stopping when I heard a clatter of silverware. Looking up from my sculpture, my eyes followed his movements to the kitchen.   

The sound of rushing water was only heard, after he cleaned the plate and put it away. His head slowly raised and our eyes met, well, more like one met the other. I could tell her was hesitant on walking to me, but he did. 

I kind of felt bad, he was such a strong man before. Speaking his mind and his voice was very strong, but now...he is frail and quiet. Hesitant and fidgety. The silence was death like as he stood in front of me. "Le-" I started. 

"Shut up." He warned, cutting me off in the process. I sat up and wrapped my arm around his waist, pulling him between my legs. His eyes were shadowed under his hair bangs as his hand was gently on my bicep. 

"Levi, listen to me." I asked, standing up he flinched. "You are mine, I don't intend of letting you go. You are to never set foot outside of this house, or else I will punish you once more." I warned. 

"Eren that isn't fair! You are not the boss of me, we-we aren't even lovers." He added. Ouch, now that stung. That was a little too harsh. I tilted up his chin slowly, looking into his eyes and sighing. 

"Do you want to be?" My hand traveled down his body, holding him softly. Pulling him to me and leaving no space. 

"I-I don't know Eren, after what you did to me..." He started. "I mean, who would want to be your lover? All you have ever done is hurt me and give me orders." He looked at me. He gently bit his finger, trying to think about this. His cheeks flushed and rosy. 

"Fuck this shit-" My lips fell onto his as I leaned in. Realizing I never truly cared about his opinions because this is my house with my rules. Since I have marked him mine in many ways, he is my property. My boyfriend. He is my lover

He is mine

Smut Warning! 

Pushing past to taste him, I felt his tongue on mine. Feeling him kiss back made me more so much happier. My hands ran down the sides of his hips, to his thighs. Then, to the back of him and hooked under his ass. 

"Jump." I whispered through the breaks of oxygen we needed. His arms wrapped around my neck as he jumped. His legs wrapping around my torso, as my hands supported his back. Walking to my room, our heads turned, keeping the kiss heated. 

"Oh god~ Eren~" Levi moaned loudly as we landed on the bed. My teeth nipping and biting at his neck softly. "Be careful with me ok? I'm still hurting." He asked me. I kissed his lips as an answer, being more gentle than before. 

"Let's get this out of the way~" I pulled off his shirt and mine. Putting his hands on my chest, I let him touch my body. His nails scrapped down my back as my hand slipped in his pants. Pumping his length under the cloth. 

"N-Ngh! Er-Eren I can't-" He begged. His hand hovering over mine as his body shuddered ever so often. "Eren stop, I'll cum damnit!" I chuckled lowly, almost like a dark growl. It resonated from my throat and echoed throughout the room. 

"Cum for me, kitten~" I nibbled his ear and his head fell back, his mouth slightly open. Guiding his hand over mine, I moved it along with mine. His cheeks flushed and harsh gasps left his mouth as he moaned out my name in pleasure. 

Cumming into my hand, I flipped him over. Ripping off his pants, his ass was revealed to me from under his tight boxers. I couldn't help it, my hand went down on his ass. Were I slapped it, the skin had turned red. His body jolted up and a loud gasp left his mouth. 

"Eren! Don't do that!" He growled, gripping the sheets. I slapped his ass once again, receiving the same actions. After 10 slaps, he had a rosy behind and a flushed face. His breathing raspy.

"T-That's enough, stop it! No more, I don't want to do this!" Levi struggled under me and managed to pull up his boxers. Turning over so he faced me, he looked at me. "You stupid, fucking sadist. God damn your soul." He muttered into my lips. 

Kissing once more, my hand ghosted over his face. Softly touching his eye patch, he bit down on my lip. I guess it was still extremely tender for him. "Ow Eren!" 

"Levi, let me see it." 

"Excuse you?! No way! I hate it, it's ugly." He looked away and covered his eye patch with his hand. I pulled his hand away and forced his face to look at me. 

"No it's not, just show me." I asked. His body seemed to become more trustworthy about this and let my hand pull off his eye patch. His eye opened slowly and all I saw was the blackness of night. Silence flushed through the room so Levi looked down. 

"It's ugly I know, don't look at me..." He laid down and faced away from me. I laid down as well, wrapping my arms around his body. 

"No, I don't think that. It's still nice." 

"Thanks..." he squeaked. My eyes felt heavy as I heard Levi's soft breath. He turned my way after I laid down on my back. His head is now using my bicep as a pillow as his hand is fisted on my chest. After kissing his forehead, I covered us both. 

"I love yo-"

"Don't say those words, Eren." Levi's hand stopped me as he covered my mouth. "You are not aloud to ever say those words to me. You don't have any love in you." 

"What the hell Levi?" I pushed his hand away and looked at him. "Why would you say that to me after what we just did?" I snarled. 

"Eren, you are a monster..."

Hey brats! Happy valentines day/sex day! How did you like it? Did you like le smut? Please vote and comment and i'll see you next time!