Hunter

Long chapter ahead! Huge shoutout to all you lovely brats. I cannot believe how much you guys have supported this book. I love you all! (/Ó^Ò)/ Huggles for everyone! Please vote and comment!

Eren's POV

I saw the trail and ran faster. I couldn't let Levi go for two reasons. One, he would tell everyone about me. Two, he belongs to me.

Levi's POV

My eyes started to tear up again when my feet hit the trail. I took off running, finding my way.

Looking back, I saw Eren standing near the trail. He gave up, I'm safe.

A tree root tripped me over. I fell on the ground, hard, and rolled down a hill. Hitting some rocks along the way, I landed on a cobble path.

I laid there, one leg over the other. My arms outstretched as my eye closed. A blurred vision of people surrounded me, but that's all I saw.

A Few Days Later~

I woke up to a soft bed and warm blankets. A breeze blew in through the, clean, white curtains. The rays of sunlight showing dust particles which I thought was unsanitary.

"Ah, you are awake." A males voice rung out. My vision was still blurred, but I quickly covered my missing eye.

I tried to produce words yet I couldn't. My mouth was dry and I was too weak to talk.

My legs felt heavy and my head was spinning. My arms were dead and my face was broken. What's worse is that people could see all my scars.

My shirt was off and I knew that people saw my body. I know it was to bandage my wounds, but I would have done it myself.

"Want some water?" The guy asked. I nodded slowly in response as he walked over to me.

I took a good look at the man. He was definitely well built. I could see his muscles through his shirt. I'd say he is around Eren's height, maybe taller.

His eyes are a beautiful hazel color that held some sparkle. He has very light tan colored skin. His soft looking, wavy, hair is a very dark blonde, but not brown.

The mans strong arms wrapped around my frame and held me up. Placing the cool water to my lips, I closed my eyes as the liquid slid down.

It opened up my throat and I could finally talk.

The guy asked me questions and I told him what happened. And I mean everything.

"Oh I see, so that's why...your eye-" the guy trailed off.

"Yes, that is why." I said softly. I had put an eye patch there that hooked behind my ear.

I was startled when the man touched my skin. My cheek to be exact. Running his fingers over the bruised skin, I had never felt such a soft touch.

My eye was wide as his thumb brushed over my cracked lips. "Excuse me," I started to say. The man yanked his hand away.

"Please forgive me, I'm sorry. And about what happened to you...you are a very strong man to go through that." He said softly.

I nodded as the painful memories came back. "Tch, it's over now so I'm fine. I'm here now and that's all that matters."

"You are right. Here, why don't you eat this." The man placed soup down for me. It smelt delicious yet I wouldn't be able to eat it.

"I cannot eat it. I'm not strong enough to. It smells good though." I tried.

"That's why I'm here," the man sat next to me and held the soup. Taking a spoonful, he blew on it.

"What? I never said this is ok. I'm not a child, I don't need to be fed." I snapped, fisting my hands in a ball.

The man laughed and I only pouted more. "It's fine, you need to eat after all of that. Now open up," the spoon was placed to my lips and I finally opened my mouth.

Swallowing the hot soup down, I relaxed my body. Over and over he fed me the food.

"One last bite," he gave me the last bite. His thumb swiped over my lip to take away some soup.

"Thank you, uh..." I tried to figure out his name.

"Call me Hunter," he said as he tucked me in. I just thought it was a little weird, we just met and he's...

"You already know my name," I let out a dry laugh which made me cough a bit.

"Hey, take it easy will you?" He warned me. Placing a new glass of water next to me, he smiled and left the room.

I turned on my side and thought about everything. Everything that happened hit me like a train, I couldn't handle it so I began to shut down. My body drifted off to sleep.

--

For a week, I stayed in bed. Hunter always looking over me and helping me. I'm better now yet I'm still bandaged and need some help getting dressed and whatnot.

I never let anyone see what is under my eye patch. Hunter, only knows because I trust him. Maybe a little too much.

Hunter sleeps with me because he only has 2 beds in his house. His mother was in the other bed.

He's so sweet to me and everyone around him. He is nothing like Eren, I guess that's what I admire the most. He's normal.

Even though he is protective about me, he is not overly protective. He interacts with others and let's me do what I like.

So that night, Hunter and I got into bed. The light was turned off and I snuggled into his chest.

His hand ran through my hair after I took off my eye patch. "Sleep well, Levi." He said.

After a while he had to get up and tend to the other sick people in the village. He usually sleeps at someone else's house because of that.

I awoke to a scream in the morning. It was loud and I jumped from my bed. Grabbing my eyepatch, I ran outside.

Seeing what happened made me horrified. There had a murder, and the mans body was dismembered everywhere.

I knew the man, his name was Elliot. He had tended my wounds, he was the first to see my body in such a state.

I knew I wasn't safe anymore because Eren is still out there. He wants me for himself.

And he'd kill to get me...

Hey guys! Long chapter, sorry. There was just so much to get across. I'll update when I can. Please vote and comment!