The Dark

Sorry for not updating for a while guys! I'm here now! Yay! Please vote and comment! And enjoy~

Levi's POV

The only thing that I saw was Eren's eyes. My whole world blacked out, I felt some warm liquid spill out of my head as I fell on the ground. Blood.

My arm outstretched, my leg over the other as my eyes closed. I laid there limp, but my breathing is still steady.

Eren's POV

"Oh Levi, don't you know how rude it is to search someone's house? It's so rude." I asked. Smiling down at his body.

Picking him up, off the floor, and held him close to me. Nuzzling his limp body, I rubbed my cheek on his.

"You are such a beautiful man, my Levi. Your skin is so soft, I want your body. On mine, I want you~" I cooed.

Lifting up his shirt, I took it off. Kissing his cold lips softly, my hands lingered over his defined pecs.

My eyes gleamed under the light of the moon as I played with him. His body. His being.

My hand was running through his hair, but i stopped. Yanking my hand back I looked at the blood.

"My my, Levi." I washed my hands and got the sewing needles. Sewing his wound together, perfectly, I bandaged his head.

Making myself some black tea, I sat next to him as I sipped the tea. Watching over his body was so fun. Occasionally kissing his lips in the process.

Later~

I heard a loud groan coming from my room, so I put on a fake smile and walked in. Wrapping my arms around him.

"Oh Levi! You're ok! Are you hurt?" I asked. Of course he is hurt. I did it.

"Tch, get off my Eren, I'm fi-" he stopped and looked down. "Why don't I have a shirt on?" He asked.

"Your wound spilt on your shirt. It's in the wash right now." I said, gently touching his face. "I was so worried about you, my dear." I cooed.

"Do. Not. Touch my face." He slapped my hand away.

"Levi, I can do what I want. And, why were you going around my house!?" I yelled.

"There was a door there and I wanted to know!"

"Don't snoop around my house again. Everyone has their secrets Levi, and it's best to never know mine."

"Why? What are you hiding down there, Eren? Just tell me."

"No! I won't!"

"Tell me!"

"NO!!!"

"FUCKING TELL ME!!!" He yelled.

I got up to his face. So close I would feel his minty breath fan over my face. My vanilla-like breath washed over him.

"I will never tell you what is down there. It is my little secret, and if you don't want to end up down there...then I suggest you shut your trap."  I hissed. Venom seeped out of my voice.

The air grew cold, a draft rushing in through the windows, our gazes never faltered. Rage and anger was in the air.

We stayed there for a while, but our faces seemed to soften. A fake blush spread across my face as our lips were centimeters apart.

Our lips so close to contact, as I brushed mine over his. His hand cupped my cheek as his eyes closed. Long lashes was all I saw.

I pushed forward...

The touch was warm, so heated I could melt. I never expected him to go this far, but it happened.

Fingers gripped hair and bodies were touching. Keeping the kiss sweet and pleasant.

Pulling away, we gasped. Wheezing for breaths as the strand of saliva followed. "I'm sorry." I whispered.

"I know, and I should've have looked around." He said. Holding me close to him, we apologized and cuddled.

Kisses placed on each other's faces and small love bites here and there made it heated and messy.

Night came around and I left Levi's bed. Opening the door to my cellar I made my way down. The smell of iron hit my nose, and it made me smile.

Walking down and seeing my toys made my blood rush.

Caring for them and cleaning them was the next thing i did. Blood splattered on my shirt but I didn't care.

Cleaning up the place, I put my dolls back. The precious things. I smiled and turned around. My smile faded into a frown.

Levi stood there.

His eyes wide as he choked to find the words. Words to ask what was down here. Why? He finally sees the true side of me.

"E-Eren...?"

Cliffhanger? Idk! Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that! Idk if there's gonna be smut or not. Probs not but we'll see. Thank you for the 5k! Love you! And see ya in the next update! Please vote and comment!