Getting To Know Him

Long time no see, brats (i wrote bras by accident -_-). Did ya miss me? Probably not, but whatever. Please enjoy this chapter and vote and comment!

Levi's POV

The rustle of the sheets where heard as I got up. "Jesus Christ!! What the-" I held my mouth shut. There was the brunet, standing right next to my bed staring at me. I covered my half naked body and glared at him. "Get the fuck out!!" I hissed.

"Sorry to scare you, but breakfast is ready Levi." I shivered as he said my name. It felt wrong with he said it. Something was off about him, I couldn't put my finger on it but I knew there was something going on. Like he's hiding something...

"Thanks...but I don't eat breakfast." I snapped.

"You should try it, its bad for you if you don't eat it. It's the most important meal of the da-" I interrupted him.

"Whatever! Now get out!" He didn't budge. "Leave!" Still, nothing. What is wrong with him?! "Can you please get out!?" This time he smiled at me.

"Of course, anyone who was manners will get a reward." He then walked out and shut the door. I wiped my forehead as a bead of sweat fell down it. I got out of bed and put my clothes on. There was another knock at my door.

"Come in." I called out. Petra came in and smiled sweetly at me. She came in and closed the door, walking to me she sat on my lap. I kissed her sweetly and held her. Taking off her shirt, I kissed down her neck and breast line.

Her quiet moans filled my ears as I was about to unclip her lacy bra. Just as it was about to slip off, a voice stopped us.

"Please refrain from having sex in my bedroom." Our heads turned quickly as Petra put her bra on.

Eren's POV

I watched as the girl walked into my room. She closed the door and I know something was up. I watched them as he undressed her. Before he could get it on, I walked in.

"Please refrain from having sex in my bedroom." Their heads looked at me. I clutched the door handle so hard that my knuckles and hand went pure white. He's mine!! I grit my teeth as that stupid bitch put her clothes back on.

I let them pass me as I lead them to the table. I sat down and gave them some food. Tea as well after they finished.

"Well, we'd better get going right Levi?" The girl chuckled. My senses kicked in.

"No!!!" I yelled. They looked at me with wide eyes. "I-I...um I never really get visitors so please stay." I smiled. Covering up my faults.

"I suppose we could. What do you think baby?" I mentally screamed as the girls hand lingered on Levi's thigh.

"Sure." He sighed.

"I'll go back to the house and get some clothes. Is 2 weeks ok?"

"Yes. Perfect." I only have 2 weeks huh? This'll have to be quick. I smiled at them as the girl left.

I turned to Levi. "So, Levi. What do you want to do?"

"Get away from me. I don't like you. Your weird and suspicious." He growled at me. Sure I was hurt, but he will learn someday.

"All I asked was what you wanted to do." I sounded hurt. He sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Fine. We can...talk. Get to know each other." He said. 'Perfect. I hit the jack pot.'

I lead him to the couch and got an evil idea. But I had to make this work. I had to be casual and smooth.

I sat down close to him and he was fine with it. Check 1, personal space. "So Levi, tell me about yourself." I smiled.

"I like tea, and cuddling." He said quietly.

"How cute. I like cuddling as well. What kind of cuddling though?" He raised an eye brow at me.

"There are kinds?"

"Well, there is sexual cuddling and soft cuddling. Or sweet talk cuddling." I listed off.

"Then sexual cuddling." He said. I smirked.

"You don't say~" my hand slithered to his as I gently held it.

"What the hell are you doing?" He tried to pull his hand away. I gripped it tightly.

"My hand is just cold. Your warm, so I just wanna hold your hand." He stopped struggling and nodded. Check 2, physically touching. I scooted a bit closer.

"Your skin is very soft." I whispered to his ear. A very small blush ran over his cheeks for a split second. "And, you smell very sweet."

I heard some rustling outside and I needed to hurry up. Before the girl came back I needed to lock lips with this guy.

I gently touched his cheek and let it lingered. His eyes were closed as his breathing was a bit heavier. Got him. I had it in the bag.

Our lips collided as the door started to open. I quickly pinned him on the couch as Petra's eyes fell on us.

"Y-YOU ASSHOLE!!!!" She squealed like a swine. She dropped the bags and ran out.

In a flash, I had her in my grasp. "I'm sorry dearie. Please stay. Your boyfriend didn't mean to do such things with me. Forgive me." I looked at her with a soft, kind face. My eyes glittering.

Her cheeks flushed as she came back inside. I needed her to stay. She needed to be made into a doll. Another to add to my collection.

Petra and Levi made up. Everything was fitting together, now all I needed was some new play toys...