That Day

Eren's POV

The room fell silent, the only sound that was heard was my precious dolly fell to the ground.

The blonde boy looked at me. Not daring to say a word. I was crazy, and the class sensed it. My hand twitched as my pupils diluted.

I can see the boy was shaking slightly. I had to make a move. But before I could the teacher came in.

"Ok class. Let's learn our ABC's." She smiled. I glared at the boy and say in the stupid circle. I growled darkly as the class progressed.

Le Time Skip~

After the day ended, I walked out of the colorful school with my mom. Mad as hell. But my childish face only showed a baby pout.

"Awe. Honey we can just get you a new one." My mother smiled.

I ripped my hand away from her's. "I liked Sally." I growled. My mom sighs.

"Eren. You have to learn to let her go. It's just a toy."

"No! She is my favorite!!!" I yelled. My mother stopped and turned me to face her.

"First off; Don't you raise your voice at me. Secondly; Don't talk back to me. Do you understand?" She says sternly.

I don't say anything. I just stand there staring at her. Then I finally say something. "Yes mother."

"Good." We walked to the car in silence. She helped me in my seat and started the car. "So. Made any friends today?"

"No." I say quickly.

"Awe honey. You will." She smiled. I roll my eyes.

"Sure." I say softly. Sure I knew I am different but I still wanted friends. At least one living friend. It was hard to just have plastic ones. Even I get lonely sometimes.

I look down sadly, swaying my feet back and forth boredly.

"Eren. We have to get some milk and snacks for you ok? We can go to the store right now alright?"

I nod as my mom makes a right turn. The familiar stores pop up as we get to our destination.

I get out and walk beside my mom. Going to the milk isle, we get some milk and I begged my mom to get cookies.

"For the last time Eren. No."

"Mommy. Pweeeeaaaaassssseeee???" I make my puppy face and whimper. She sighed and got me the bag of cookies. I jumped up and down and smiled.

My eyes then locked with a certain dirty blonde haired kid. I dropped the cookie bag as he let go of his moms hands.

This is gonna get nasty...

I. Am. So. Sorry!!!! Sorry for not updating and all. I started high school and it's been tough. Please forgive me. Also. I am beginning to see. My writing is getting bad. And I am freaking out. This chapter wasn't that great. I'm sorry. Please vote and comment, and I will understand if you don't...