His Plan

Yo brats! This chapter is dedicated to a wonderfully, majestic, person! Levi_Ackerman111 I love you!! Please follow them! 😍 Other than that, please vote and comment!

Levi's POV

I didn't care what I said anymore. I had to tell Eren the truth. I bet he already knew that, but I decided that I have had enough. So now, I have to be nice to him.

Forcing myself to love him is the only way I can get out of this cabin. I can report him and get away from him, forever.

2 Weeks Later (night time)~

I laid in bed with Eren, half naked, like every other night. I felt cold, so I snuggled into the blankets.

My eyes flicked to my scars. Only the punctured wounds remained, adorning my skin. My finger tips ghosted over them as each memory came back.

"Eren?" I called out.

"Yes, kitten?" He asked. I heard the bed creak slightly as Eren turned over. Wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to his body.

His hand went through my hair softly, so softly that I hummed in content. Eren has the ability to be nice, to some extent. I just don't understand why he isn't always nice.

"Have you ever been through pain? Physical pain, like what you did to me. Did something in your life trigger it?" I asked sheepishly.

"Levi, why would you ask that question?" He snarled. I tensed up in his arms.

"I don't fucking know! I just wanna get to know you!" Before I run away and turn you into the police.

"To be perfectly honest, no. I am just naturally like this. Isn't it wonderful? Don't you love this? My dearest kitten~" he cooed. Nibbling on my ear, I pushed him away.

"Yes Eren, of course I love that about you. You are so...nice..." Oh god, what am I doing?!

Eren blinked a few times and looked at me. "You think I'm nice?" He asked with shock. "That's a first, I've never been called that before. People always told me to be more nice."

"Well, wouldn't it be nice if you let me go?" Of course you aren't nice you stupid fucktard! I hate your guts! I turned over to meet his gaze, but he did not look happy.

"Levi, you had better not be all goody-goody with me just to get out. I hope that's not what you are thinking."

"I-I, no no I wasn't thinking anything like that! Come on Eren you know me, I would never think such things." Fuck.

"You are wrong Levi, I don't know you. I know nothing about you, and frankly I don't fucking care." He got up from the bed and put on some pants, then stomped out of the room.

"Wait Eren!" I ran after him and pounced on him. "You're right, you don't know me but..." I bit my lip.

"You what Levi?" He asked coldly. Turning around, he fell back on the couch. I landed on top of him after he pulled be down with him.

"I don't know..." I sighed. "Are you hungry?"

"Not at all." He laid his head back and averted his eyes from me. I looked at his neck, such smooth looking skin.