Watching Him

Hey brats! Long time no update? Sorry for the wait! I had major exams in every class. Sorry about that! Forgive meh! Please vote and comment!

Eren's POV

The next morning was the same thing, watching Levi sleep and getting yelled at. Jerking off at night as my mouth whispered Levi's name.

The release feeling just as good as the start made it all better. But, I decided to put my plan to use.

I'd make that stupid Petra-dramatic bitch and Levi break up. And all I needed to do was fuck around with her. Levi would get upset or sad, and I'll be the shoulder he can cry on.

Then, I'd sneak out to find Petra and stab the damn girl. But it would take some time.
It's not gonna be easy, it wouldn't be too hard either. Or so I thought.

Just the challenge for me. That little Levi will be under my body, moaning-no screaming, my name in no time~ 

"So, Petra. How are you doing today?" I asked. My arm flung around her as I sat close to her.

"Ew, I have a boyfriend as you can tell. And you're gross. Don't touch me." He puckishly gross voice rang out. Scooting away from me as she did so.

"Come on, don't be like th-"

"Stop. I know your tactics. You did it to Levi, but that's not gonna happen to me." She said. There goes my nice side.

"I don't know who you think you're dealing with, little bitch. But Levi will be mine and only mine. He belongs to ME!!" I yelled at her. Her eyes widened as she heard those words.

"Levi!!!! Levi help me!!" She cried. I quickly got out of the seat and pretended to pick up some plates.

Levi came running and held Petra in his arms. My heart shrank a little, and my insanity was starting to kick in more than usual.

"Petra, what's wrong?"

"E-Eren! He's a psycho! He wants you to himself!! He wants to kill me!" She squealed like a pig once more.

I looked at Levi innocently, and Levi did something I didn't think he's ever do. He defended me.

"Tch, you are rude to any man that comes near me. Especially girls. You're so fucking rude you can't even keep your own mind straight! Fucking asshole, I can't even believe that I dated you!" He pushed her away a bit.

My eyes were wide as my smile grew insanely creepy. "Yes Petra dear, why would you say that to me. I'm so normal." I said. My hands shaking from the amount of madness that was in me. The plates rattling in my hands.

"E-Eh, Levi...h-he said these things I swear!! Please don't leave me like this!" She tried.

"No! I can't really trust you because you lie so much!"

"Levi!" She tried.

"No! Get out!" He pointed to the door. I quickly butted in.

"Now now Levi, let's no-"

"Shut up Eren!" He hissed. I smirked internally as my plan was working. She got up and grabbed her things. Running out crying.

I looked at Levi a bit shocked. "Well that was...eventful."

"Tch, I'm leaving as well." My eyes widened once more. Dropping the plates I grabbed his arm before he could leave.

"No, Levi please stay with me. You don't know what it's like to be alone. Crying yourself to sleep every night. Please don't leave me like everyone else. Please." I begged to him. Gripping his hand for dramatic feelings.

Lies. All lies. Nothing but lies. I loved being alone, I could do whatever I wanted. I could say what I wanted. Eat what I wanted. Kill what I wanted. I could play with my dolls.

"Alright Eren, come on don't cry." He said. Ripping his hand away from mine.

"Oh Levi, thank you! Thank you thank you!" I cried. I hugged him and bring him into the house. My eyes flicking to the locked stair case that went under my house.

My dolls were kept there, Levi's too precious for being one. I'll keep him alive. Maybe...

3 Days Later~

Levi's POV

Eren had left the house to get some groceries. I just woke up and got myself something to eat.

I wandered around the house trying to find the bath, but I found a door instead. A door I actually never noticed before.

It looked so secretive. I checked to see if anyone else was around as my hand grabbed the golden knob.

Twisting it, a clicking sound filled the room. It opened.

Peeking inside, pitch black only filled my vision. I opened the door all the way, but before I could look inside everything went dark.

Only seeing brown locks, and mesmerizing eyes...

And...cut! I hope you enjoyed that! Petra is finally gone! Mwaha! Please vote and comment and I'll see ya next time!