Chapter 21 - In love

Not much to say about this chapter. A cute, fluffy one with a lot of Narry. A bit short too, sorry.

Also thank you for still reading my story and I love the comments, it's very kind of you. Love you guys! xx

*Niall's POV*

Right now I'm waiting for Harry at the airport, a security guard, whose name is Tim, with is me. I know Harry is coming with a privet jet and therefore he won't come out the same place as everyone else, which means that if I'm lucky I can say hello to him without people looking at us. Of course there will be some guards and we can't kiss or anything, but just hugging and being close to Harry is enough for me right now. But no pictures will end up all over the internet of us hugging.

"When's he comin' again?" I asked the security guard. I was nervous and I kept forgetting the landing time even though Harry had written it to me last night just after we'd talked.

"10:30" he said with a smile.

"All right, thanks" I said and added so only I could hear "10 minutes"

I was standing with a sign with 'Mr. Harry Styles' written on it, like in films, and I hope he'll find it cute and funny. I just can't wait for him to walk out that door.

Yesterday had been stupid and we'd both acted as if we did nothing wrong, even though both of us did. Now that I think about it, it had kind of ruined my day because all I thought about was him and that stupid fight. Point is, it all got better when we talked it through. Truth is, it was harder to be away from each other for the first time than we had expected.

I was, like, really happy when we'd talked and not even my friends questionable looks when I sent them home last night, could make my smile go away. I'm not choosing Harry over my friends, I just did what felt right, and I'd already got the chance to hang out with them for a while.

"His plane just landed" Tim stated.

I suddenly got all insecure about my hair and my clothes. I haven't done anything about my hair, because I like it when it isn't styled, but now that I think about it I should have done it for Harry. My clothes were pretty casual too, some sweats and a plain white t-shirt.

A couple of minutes passed before Harry came through the door. Just seeing him gave me the biggest smile on my lips, and I had to contain myself from not running towards him. I patiently waited for him to come to me, and I became just a bit happier when I saw his reaction to the sign I'd made.

"Niall" he whispered as he came close enough to hug me tightly.

"Hi Harry" I responded with a smile on my lips. I felt so happy to finally see him again and if it weren't for the guards I'd never let go of him. It felt amazing being in his arms again, I'd missed it so much.

I pulled back from the hug and nodded towards the guards, letting Harry know what I was thinking off. He nodded with a wink and we made ready to go home, talking as we would normally do. Harry told me about his day with Ed and I told him about the barbecue. We didn't mention the fight and I think it was both because of the guards and the fact that we just wanted to forget about it now that everything was fine.

"Ya just wanna stay at my house tonight?" I asked, deeply hoping he would say yes.

"Of course, you dumb ass, why else would I go home to see you" he laughed and nudged my ribs with his elbow.

I felt my cheeks blush and mumbled something about him already being a pain in the arse, even though I didn't mean it. Of course I didn't mean it. In fact, right now, it felt like Harry was the only thing that really mattered. Right now I wasn't afraid of telling my family, not even the whole world. I am so much in love with him, that I don't care what other people think. And it was in this moment I decided to tell my family during the break.