Chapter 7 - Not our own concert

Sorry not sorry to leave you with a cliffi :3

Moving on to this chapter... I have no idea how Harry would react to meeting Rolling Stones, but I do hope he would fangirl a little bit, so I made him do just that. I also have no idea if Mick Jagger was backstage or not, and I made this up to get some Narry. Hope you're okay with that. 

I used quite some time on this chapter and luckily it got quite long.
Now, I'll just pick up where I left you guys. Enjoyyyyyy :) xx

*Niall's POV*

I still felt Harry's eyes on me as I nervously turned my body to look at him. It felt like I had to use all my brain cells just to concentrate on breathing and my heart was seriously thumping so loud in my ears that it was the only thing I could hear and for a moment I thought my head was gonna explode.

My eyes didn't even get to meet his before I felt his wet and surprisingly soft lips nudge against my own and I immediately kissed back. It wasn't a kiss with tongue or a kiss full of unspoken words, it was just lips playing softly together, enjoying each other's company, while my body slowly made my way on top of his.

For me though, it also was a kiss that got everything confirmed. Ever since Harry admitted that he enjoyed kissing another man, I had been wondering if I would too, and since I'd never felt that big feeling in my tummy like you should when you kiss a girls you're attracted to, I felt that maybe I didn't really bend that way. Kissing Harry kind of proved that, I think.

Harry stretched his neck, lifting his head from the pillow in the progress. He slowly and careful not to break the kiss pushed me onto my back instead, his hand now on my cheek and he lightly traced it before removing his lips only to place two small pecks at the corner of my mouth. He pulled completely away and gave me a smile before he turned around, snuggled closer to me and pulled the duvet closer around himself.

"Night Nialler" he whispered.

I blinked a couple of times, trying to make something out of his actions, but then got myself pulled together and did what I normally would do when Harry and I share a bed; cuddle with him. Spooning him, I placed a light kiss on his bare shoulder and whispered back "Night Haz" 

The thoughts swirling around in my head kept me from my much needed sleep for a good 20 minutes. Harry fell asleep short after he'd said goodnight and it was great having some time to think about what happened. I seriously hadn't thought he would've kissed me. I had more imagined that he would laugh at me and then I would just have played it off as a joke and made him get me a glass of water, but he didn't. He actually kissed me. And he didn't even ask why.

****

When I woke up the next day I was alone in bed and I couldn't stop myself from laughing because this was just so typical. The classic 'I wake up alone and feel hurt'. Well I did feel hurt. Not that Harry might have left during the night because he probably had regretted kissing me, but we're friends. We could've talked about it instead.

I wriggled my nose and pushed my hair away from my face as I smelled food which I soon found on the bedside table with a little note saying Sorry I left, but Louis called and had nothing to do, so I'm hanging out with him until the concert. If you wanna talk about last night we'll do it later. See you tonight :)

I couldn't help but feel like Harry ditched me, but I know why he did it. Him and Louis had been like that since the start and the rest of us were kind of used to it by now. My smile however came back when my eyes found the food and I discovered that Harry had made it himself and not just ordered something to me. If someone has a heart, it's that boy.