Chapter 18 - The Tell

*Niall's POV*

The next week or so went pretty great, the boys and I had our two concerts in Las Vegas and one of the days we went gambling a bit, just for fun. Harry and I have had our second date where we went golfing. It was an amazing day and there have been leaked some pictures of me and Harry falling over, but that's all. Which by the way felt kinda nice to do in public, you know, not having to hide totally. We goofed around a lot and it was a very fun day.

Tonight we have our last concert in LA out of four and after tonight we have a break from touring. I'm a bit excited about the break. First, I get to see my family and friends, and second, I'm hoping to get to spent a lot of time with Harry. I'm also gonna see Theo again and then there's V-Festival, which I'm attending with some of my friends.

We've been talking about telling the boys about what is going on between us. I know we both are a bit nervous, because we don't wanna ruin anything as it is now, but we've both agreed that telling the boys will both help us so that we don't have to hide it all the time, but we also don't want to keep anything hidden from them too long. So bottom of it is, that I'm gonna suggest that we do it today.

 I know now that Harry has told his mom and that's okay with me, I've been thinking about telling my parents myself, but I haven't found the courage to do it yet. I was really close to telling Greg the other day but he suddenly had to go because of something Theo did, and I haven't had the chance since. Gemma knows too, and I've even talked about me and Harry's relationship with her, which was great and I think that's one of the reasons why I wanna tell the other boys. It would be nice to openly talk about and also I'm getting really tired of hiding all the time, expect when we're alone.

Yesterday I met the legend David Beckham and it was amazing, but what was the greatest thing about it, was when he was gone and Louis woke up from his slumber. So many times has one of us met Beckham and Louis hasn't been there and he gets so mad every time. Okay that's a bit mean of me to think that since he's the one playing football and he really wants to meet him,  but I don't see how he can miss it every damn time. But it was a great experience and he is a really calm and cool guy. Forget feeling bad about Louis, I still think it's funny!

We're meeting some fans backstage in a while and I'm currently looking for Harry. I want to talk to him about telling the boys today, and I don't know if I'm nervous or just excited, but I really want to find him soon. Forgetting all about the phone laying in my pocket, I searched the whole center for that curly haired boy. I met Zayn and Liam outside, but none of them had seen him since breakfast this morning. I saw Louis talking on the phone with someone and smacked myself in the face before I found my own and dialed Harry's number.

"Hey babe" he answered and a big smile spread on my lips when I heard his slow, deep voice.

"Where are ya?"

"I was just sleeping, you wanna meet?" he asked.

"Yeh, alone" I said blushing, as it appeared to me how it could be understood.

"Sure, charming. Meet me in the dressing room in five" he said and hung up, but only after making kissing noises.

I waved at Louis and walked to the dressing room. Harry wasn't there yet, so I sat on the couch and checked my Instagram. The other day I was close to posting a picture of me and Harry without thinking but luckily Harry saw it and stopped me. But the picture was very good and was taken when we were out golfing and Harry just looked so cute. I've wondered how it would have been if me and Harry hadn't been famous, if we would've come out to everyone or not. It just feels wrong to hide sometimes.