Chapter 12 - Something great

It's been a while and I'm so sorry guys. Worst thing is that I have no excuse, other that I'm too lazy...

Video on the side of Niall being cute and stupid. Picture of Harry running. Both things mentioned in the chappo. 

THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH FOR ALL THE READS, LIKES AND COMMENTS. I LUFF YOU BABIES VERY MUCH!!! Xxxx

*Harry's POV*

I woke up that night when Niall came home. Instead of just spending time with Ellie before the concert, they went out afterwards too. It's not because it was late or anything, I actually was the only one who'd gone to bed. I guess I just needed it. My brain really couldn't take any more thoughts because of what had happened the last two days.

I didn't let him know I was awake though, not even when he looked into my bunk to check if I was sleeping. He knew anyways, I think, because when he'd taken his clothes off he stopped in front of my bunk again and crunched down beside it.

"I know yeh awake Haz" he said with a soft voice, like he was afraid to wake me up if I actually was sleeping.

"Noo" I groaned, my voice getting muffled by the pillow.

"Ya got some room there for me?" he asked after a while.

I had an inner battle in my head if I should move to the side or not, now that I'd figured out at least some of my feelings towards him, but as always my need to be near him won and I wriggled my body towards the wall. I soon felt a cold leg make its way between mine and I opened my eyes to se Niall already looking at me.

"Was it a good date?" I asked before I could stop myself.

"It wasn't a date" he said, a deep frown on his forehead. I nodded once and looked down at his chest. He'd gotten a bit sunburned and that only made his freckles more evident and oh how I wanted to kiss each one of them.

"It really wasn't, ya know. I don't like her like tha' "

I smiled up at him but avoided to answer. It made me happy that it wasn't, because I believed him, but that it was important for him to let me know it wasn't a date also made me think. What if he liked me too? What if he was telling me this as a hint to let me know that he was still free for me to kiss.

I had to take a chance, right?

"So..." I whispered before I looked him in the eyes with all the courage I could gather "Would it be okay if we kissed then? I mean, if you aren't dating anyone"

That beautiful laughter I know as my best friend's filled the bunk area and a big smile spread on my lips too. It was soon ruined though, because Niall's lips had found mine and I kind of had to use them on something else. Kissing Niall back.

" 'Course" he said when he pulled away and placed his head beside mine on the pillow instead "But sleep now, okay?"

"Mkay. We need to talk sometime soon though" I mumbled, the sleep suddenly getting to me. He moved a bit closer to me and pecked my nose and I felt my eyes slowly close.

****

"Ahh shite"

"Wha?" I mumbled, still half asleep.

"Meh back hurts" he groaned and bumped some part of his body into mine.

"Why?"

I sat up and looked over at Niall who was laid in what looked to be a rather uncomfortable possession.

"I think it was tha' roly poly I did onstage last night, eh, hell it hurts, think I've gotten a few blue marks or somethin' "

"Let me see" I told him and pushed him so he was laying on his stomach and sure enough his back was filled with bruises and scratches.