Chapter 2 - Another great concert

First of all, thank you so much for the lovely feedback! I can't even believe that people are reading this :) Love all of you!
Also I'm dedication this one to WritersUnblock because I really like her stories and they kind of inspired me to begin my own Narry fic. If you haven't read any of her stories I strongly recommend that you take a look at them. They are amazing, trust me.

I know I wrote that I was only gonna update this story once a week, but I really wanna get started and I'm off from school this week, so here you go...

*Harry's POV*

I woke up when a flash of sunlight ran over my closed eyes. I tiredly used one of my hands to push some curls out of my face and looked over at the window to see that we'd forgot to close it last night and the wind had blown the curtain away for a second. I looked at the other side of the bed to see Niall drooling on my pillow, which he'd managed to steal during the night. Gross. 

I got up from the bed unable to sleep for any longer and threw some worn out denim shorts on. I took my phone form the charger on the bedside table and got the idea to go for a swim since it was only 8.15 in the morning and we had at least 3 hours before we were needed at sound check and what so ever.

I went into the bathroom and took my white shorts from the radiator, thanking God that Niall had turned on the heat last night because of course I'd forgotten it myself. I quickly changed into the shorts and threw on a dirty black t-shirt which I found on the floor. I grabbed a towel and put on my shoes before I made my way out of the door, not really caring to be quiet since I knew Niall wouldn't wake up because of a door slamming.

Three steps away from our room I stopped and face palmed, probably looking like an idiot, but when you remember to not forget your room key when you're outside your room, you feel pretty stupid. Well, at least I had my phone with me.

I went for the indoor pool, hoping to avoided people (as in people with cameras) and my smile instantly grew when I saw the pool was completely empty. When you have people around you almost 24/7 it's nice to be alone once in a while. I threw the towel on top of my phone and t-shirt  on a white plastic chair and jumped into the water, still with a big smile on my face.

I don't know how much time I spent swimming back and forth in the fairly big pool, maybe an hour, but when I saw an certain Irish boy sitting beside my towel in a pair of loose shorts and a sweatshirt I swam over to the edge and rested my arms on the floor.

"Aren't you hot in that shirt?" I asked.

"Tryin' to get me outta me clostes, eh?"

I rolled my eyes and hauled myself up from the pool "Nope, you're just weird" I said while pushing my hair away from my face "We're in Miami. The weather is good"

"Yeh, I know"

I shook my head and took the towel, wrapping it around my shoulders.

"Whatca doin' up already?"

"Couldn't sleep" I shrugged "But how come you're up?"

"It got cold"

"Aw you missed me" I cooed ad ruffled his hair.

"Nah, the window was open mate" he laughed and slapped my hand away "Someone forget to close it last night"

"Uh, sorry"

"Whatever" he laughed again "I've ordered some room service"

And with that he stood up from the chair, took my t-shirt and my shoes and pushed me towards the exit. We took the elevator to our floor, discussing when we should be at the Arena for the concert tonight.