Chapter 13 - Why not?

Hey guys! Merry Christmas to everyone of you, hope you all had a great time with loved once :)
I don't really have much to say, besides that I quite like the ending of this chapter. I love you all. And again, thanks for all the reads. You are amazing!

*Niall's POV*

It's been a while since Harry told me about his crush on me. We've been kissing from time to time but nothing more has happened. Same goes for us as a thing. I guess that's because I haven't told him anything about how I feel, and it actually surprises me that he hasn't asked more about it. He is much more relaxed and happy than I've seen him for a while, and I guess that's good. Maybe it was actually my fault that he was so stressed? That telling me about his feelings was eating him up from the inside. I don't know and right now I'm just happy that he's happy.

Yesterday he tweeted something about believing in equal rights for everyone and that God loves us all and I'm guessing that it has something to do about him being gay or bi or whatever he is. It made me smile.

I don't know how I feel about him, that's why I haven't told him. I've only been in love once in my life and this feels different, so I don't really know if it's love or not. It feels better though, I don't know how, but it feels better. But maybe I need to talk to someone about it. Later.

"Ni" I heard Harry say from the other side of the curtain that separated my bunk from the others.

"Mh" I hummed and locked my phone, pulling the curtain aside so that I could see him.

"Can we cuddle?" he asked with a wide grin. I immediately smiled back and spread my arms for him to jump into.

"I keep freezing my toes" he mumbled against my chest, his hot breath tickling my nipples through my shirt. My feet found his and indeed his toes was very cold, so I intertwined our feet as good as possible before I kissed the top of his head and whispered "There ya go"

"Eh, am I interrupting anything?"

Without thinking I let go of Harry and moved away from him as quickly as possible, my eyes wide and my mouth agape.

"Way to be obvious about things" Harry muttered and turned around to look at Josh who was scratching his neck in a very awkward manner.

"Eh, no not really" Harry said and sat up in my bunk "I have something to do anyways" and with that he left.

Josh gave me a suspicious look but then shook his head and said "Dan's waiting for us, gonna go to this sick guitar shop he talked about"

"Yes!" I cheered at the memory and added more calm "I'm ready in a minute"

I'd thought that Josh would wait for me outside or something like that, but he kept looking at me like something was wrong and for once I couldn't just play if off.

"What ya saw..." I began but stopped there, because I had no idea how to end it.

He waited for me to say something else, I could see that on his face, but I just sat back down on my bunk and rested my head in my hands.

"Niall, listen, I eh... Are you and Harry, like a thing?" he asked after a short break.

"I don't know" I shrugged and let my hands fall down on top of my legs. I looked up at him just to make sure it was okay with him, not that I've ever seen him being disgusted by gay people, but you never know.

"I guess you are something?"

"He likes me" I said with a sigh and let myself fall down on the mattress.

"As in?" Josh asked and came to sit beside me.

"As in more than a friend" I confirmed.

"And...?"