Chapter 9 - New friends

Okay guys, I've been searching for some information about the whole Paige/Stephan fuzz because I wanted to include it to get some drama and some protective Niall. I've looked all over the internet to get the right information's but I can't seem to get it straight. So. I've taken some of the details I've read about and then I've made up the rest. Please don't get mad if I've got it wrong or if it happened differently.

But did you follow the fuzz? When I did my research I got so mad I almost threw my computer at the wall. I don't get how someone can do such thing to a person like Harry. Harry has such a big heart and he's kind to everybody and he probably thought he'd found some friends and then they just... ugh!

Sorry for the rant, I needed that. 

I'm going out to dinner with my parents and brother now to celebrate my birthday which is today, so enjoy! 

*Harry's POV*

"Harry?"

"Mhhhhnf" I breathed out and stretched my arms, not thinking about where I was. My hand hit something soft and I curled my fingers and felt hair and something vibrate against my neck together with a chuckle.

"Harry, get off!"

I opened my eyes to se Niall underneath me, his eyes looking into mine.

"Fuck, sorry Ni" I said embarrassed and scrambled off him. I was sat in the middle of the bed and he slowly got himself pushed up against the headboard of the bed, causing the duvet to slide down his bare chest and I had to tell myself not to stare.

"Eh" Niall said and my eyes found his again.

He awkwardly rubbed the side of his neck while letting his eyes run nervously around the room. The silence felt heavy and it wasn't something there had ever been between the two of us before. He finally looked into my eyes and when he did a loud laugh escaped his lips.

"Sorry" he laughed and put his hand in front of his mouth " 'M sorry"

I stared wide eyed at him before a smile spread on my lips and I soon found myself laughing to. You can't just not laugh when Niall is laughing, believe me, I've been around him for 3 years and I've tried thousands of times. He's just happy Niall and it's like it's his life mission to make other people laugh along with him.

"Are we just gonna...?" Niall asked with a kind smile, the tension all gone.

"I, uh, yeah why not?"

He nodded once and raised from the sheets only to put on some trousers and leave the room with a " 'M hungry"

I fell back on the bed with a deep sigh when I knew Niall was out of the room. That kiss last night did something to me and it feels like I what it to happen again. Why? I don't know. I hadn't seen it coming when he suddenly put his lips on mine, but I kissed back immediately. I'll admit that we had been, well kinda flirting, I guess, but... It was just friendly bantering, and then again, not really. The way he followed me when I tried to end the kiss made me desperate for more and I couldn't help but show it. The thing was that it was Niall and not some guy on a club. Niall means so much to me and it's quite weird for friends to kiss like that. And then for a second time.

****

We have the day off today and I have a few things planned. I met some pretty cool guys here in New York and I'm planning on seeing them today before I take the drive to New Jearsy together with Cal.