Chapter 8 - Tired

Update! Wuhu :D

Don't really have anything to say except from thank you for reading, I love you!
... And look at sleepy Niall on the side. Cuuuuuuuuuute! 

*Niall's POV*

I'm currently in our 'recording-hotel-room' doing nothing at all. Jamie and Bill are here too. Jamie are the one recording me and Bill's helping with the sound. Great guys if you ask me.

I'm not really in the mood to take anything serious and they're quite irritated by that right now. I'm trying though, but either I just didn't get enough sleep or else I've gotten too much sugar. I think it's a combination.

"Niall" Jamie warned but I just cuddled myself even more into the big football top I was wearing "Seriously mate, we don't have all day"

"But I don't feel like it" I mumbled and fumbled with the strings to my sweats.

Bill sighed and turned around to look at me "We can take Zayn instead, would that be okay?"

"Yeh" I smiled and was about to stand up but Jamie stopped me.

"Niall we have to get this done by today and now you're only being stubborn" I slumped back in my seat and gave him a scowl. I know he was just doing his job and that I was acting like a little kid, but I really wasn't in a good mood today.

"Can't we just... not do it?"

"Look Niall, I know you guys are working your asses off almost every night and day but the only thing I need is for you to sing your part in 'Alive' and 'Half A Heart' and then you're free to go"

"Okay okay" I mumbled and stood up to go into the recording booth "But at least take off those shades, we're indoors for Christ sake"

"Two solos" he said sternly and pointed towards the booth. I stuck out my tongue at him which caused Bill to laugh at me and I smiled for the first time since I'd woken up. I went into the booth and giggle to myself because of the hilarious sight it was to see Jamie with his shades looking all serious and diva alike. I snapped a photo of him to put on Twitter, getting my sweet revenge by calling him a looser.

"All right troublemaker, we'll start off with your solo in 'Alive' "

"Yes mom" I said in a high pitched voice. Before I began though, I got rid of my sweats but kept on the big top because I liked how cozy it was.

I was halfway through my solo in 'Half A Heart' when Harry came into the room and sat down in my previous seat, his eyes on me the whole time and they didn't leave me until I was done. His stare distracted me and I had some few mistakes in the last part which meant I had to stay longer inside the booth.

When Jamie finally gave me the permission to come out of the booth I took my sweats in my hands and stepped outside, not missing the way Harry let his eyes run over my bare legs and I looked puzzled at him which he ignored completely. What was with him today? He'd given me kind of the same look this morning when we ate together with Liam, this very intense look. It's starting to make me a bit nervous.

"Thanks for the cooperation, Niall" Jamie said, the sarcasm clear in his voice.

 "Oi c'mon, like ya don't have days like this" I mumbled and pulled on my sweats. Grumbling I made my way out of the hotel room and towards the elevator.

"Bad day?" Harry smiled amused from beside me and put a calming hand on my shoulder.

"Yeh"

"Let's go to my room and relax for a bit, eh?" he suggested and pushed the button for the elevator to come.