Chapter 16 - Vine

I know I owe every single one of you a big apology. Well... I'm sorry I haven't been updating for the longest time! I've been busy and that's really all. I hope some of you still wanna read my story :)

*Niall's POV*

The next day I felt much better. Not only had Harry been like a waiter for me yesterday, but he'd also asked Liam to look out for me this morning until he found out that I wasn't sick anymore. A day off today still sounded quite appealing to me. It was around noon when we arrived to the hotel where we were gonna stay for two days, until our concert in Vancouver tomorrow was finished, and Zayn, Liam and me were hanging out in a room together with the boys from 5 Seconds Of Summer.

Harry had been busy hanging out with Lux today, so I hadn't seen him since this morning. Not that it wasn't nice to spent some time together with someone else than Harry, no, it was actually quite nice just relaxing with the lads. I'll admit that I'm still a bit aware of how I look and what I say when Harry is around, just because it's all so new, I think. Because I feel completely comfortable around him despite the change of scenario between us.

I have heard from him today though, because when I woke up in the bed we shared for the night on the bus, he'd left a folded piece of paper with my name on it and a small heart. First I didn't knew what to think and for a second I was afraid that he'd broken up with me since he wasn't there, but then I though it over and remembered that it was Harry and I knew he wouldn't do a thing like that. So with a smile on my lips I unfolded the paper and read.

Love, when I think of you and your bright smile, a smile comes to my lips too. You make the world seem like such a happy place, not only for me, but for everyone around you. I appreciate that a lot, and I know deep in my heart that no matter what happens, and no matter what I do, you will always be there, patiently waiting for me as you always have. Our time together until now has been nothing but absolutely joy, and to think that we have a lifetime ahead of us, makes me feel blessed. You mean a lot to me, Ni.

It was kind of the sweetest thing someone had ever done to me, except for maybe when he gave me that guitar, but point is, it was all Harry. My Harry.

"Ni? Earth to Niall. Can you hear me?" I heard Luke say in the back of my mind, my thoughts and attention still turned towards the thoughts of Harry "Roger, I can confirm that Niall indeed has zoned out, I repeat, Niall has left the building"

"Oi c'mon" I mumbled and threw a pillow at a now full on laughing Luke and Liam.

"What were you thinking about?" Zayn said in a lower voice, so that no one but the two of us could hear it.

Knowing I once again blushed by the thought of the boys finding out, I tried hiding it by coughing and mumbling something about Greg and Denise.

"You may think that you can fool us, but I'm gonna find out, Ni... I swear" Zayn mumbled back and crossed his arms, looking grumpy at the ground.

"All right" I laughed and looked back at Luke "Wha' was ya sayin' lad?"

"Holy dooley, Niall's alive!" he exclaimed and put his hands in front of his mouth, acting surprised. I just rolled my eyes of him and threw my legs on top of Zayn's.

The boys talked about something while I dozed off again, thinking about going home to Ireland and maybe even visiting Greg, Denise and little Theo. I've only seen him once and it makes me a bit sad, I really don't wanna miss him growing up, even though I know I'm gonna miss some of it because of my job. But as long as I'm living my dream I can live with it.