Chapter 5 - Whatever makes you smile

Hello babes! I'm gonna update now cause an exchange student from German are gonna stay at my house the next week, so I don't know if I get the time to update ;) 

And wow, thank you for 800 reads. I can't believe it. 
There won't be happening much in this chapter either, but I promise there'll happen something exciting in the next one!! :)
*fist bumping with myself*

*Harry's POV*

"Harry no sleep!"

I groggily opened my eyes to see Lux's little knee very close to my face, bouncing up and down on my pillow.

"Harry up!"

"More like hurry up" I said in a raspy voice and smiled at my own joke, but pouted when there was no Niall to laugh at it. I sat up, resting my back on the headboard and pulled Lux onto my lab.

"You're early up baby, why didn't you sleep any longer?" I asked her and swung her arms around in the air making her giggle.

"Do not know"

"Lux?" Lou called from the hall.

"In here!" I yelled back and swung my arms around the little girl, turning her around in my lab so she was facing the door.

"Lux, didn't I tell you not to wake up Harry? He needs his sleep, honey"

"No it's fine Lou, seriously" I smiled at her and lifted Lux up for her to take.

"Take a shower, Niall's coming in a few minutes and we're leaving just then" she said and walked out of the hotel room I'd called mine for the night. I got myself pulled up from the bed, grabbed some boxers from my bag and went into the small bathroom. I took of the boxers I had been wearing during the night and turned the shower on, putting my hand under the jet of water until the temperature was perfect and then stepped in. Singing softly to myself I washed my hair and body with the cheap hotel soap and when I was done I turned the heat up a bit and leaned against the wall, thinking about everything and nothing.

A knock on the door interrupted my thinking and I looked out from behind the curtain to see the door cracking open "Harry? Tom and I are leaving now. Niall's in the living room with Lux. You're bringing her to the arena, right?"

I chuckled and turned the water off, pulling a towel into the shower, wrapped it around my body and stepped out to face Lou "Relaxe, I've got it love. I've watched her like a hundred times"

"I know, I know. See you tonight Haz"

I waved at her and turned to face the mirror, drying my hair with another towel. I took on some deodorant, brushed my teeth and went into my room to get some clothes. Forgetting that I'd taken some boxers into the toilet I turned around again to get them. 
2 minutes later and I was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a white t-shirt together with the beanie Lux was wearing the night before.

"Harry!" Niall exclaimed as I walked into the room where the pair was seated on the couch.

"Hey Ni" I spoke softly. As I came over to the couch I took Lux into my arms so I could sit beside Niall with her standing on my tights. "Had a great night with Z and Lou?"

"Yeh, it was fierce" he said with a smile "It was nice spendin' some time with 'em again"

"Could imagine" I smiled back and shook Lux from side to side, enjoying the little laugh that escaped her lips. Niall's too.

We talked for a while about what they had been doing last night and I laughed myself to tears when he told me that they probably thought he was texting some girl when I sent him the photo of Lux. I kind of like the thought of that, that they thought he was texting a girl when in reality it was me. Don't know why though.