Chapter 3 - Game of secrets

Hello lovlies! 
Me and my friend Marie have just begun a Harry fic on the account I'm dedicating this chapter to, check it out if you want. 
Other than that I just wanna thank you for reading, voting and giving me feedback, it makes me really happy! :3
Enjoy some more Narry fluff! Oh and look at those cuties on the side all smiling on top of each other.

*Niall's POV*

"Hey Niall, wake up buddy"

"Wha'?"

"They need you for some recording, it'll only take like 10 minutes or so" Harry said from his kneeling position beside me.

"What time is it?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes and plopped myself up on my elbows.

"Just past midnight ... And we're still in Florida"

I groaned and stood up after wriggling out of my duvet "I recon you'd already been down 'ere?"

"Yeah, they just need a few lines"

"All right" I sighed and gave him a wave before I made my way down the small stairs on the bus and into our little 'recording room'. It's quite exhausting being on tour, but I love it. Sometimes I could just need a few hours of sleep, but I guess I can sleep all day since we're driving all the way from Florida to Indiana, and now when it's just me and Harry and the people working on the album who  mostly leave us alone, I think it's gonna be pretty chill.

"Sorry for waking you up, Niall" Henry, one of our recorders, said.

"It's fine pal, just doin' ya job" I smiled and took of my sweatpants and my jersey. Yes I have this weird habit of recording in the nudes, but it just gets better without the clothes. I promise.

"Okay, we just need your part once more for 'Strong', if you'll start from where the chorus ends"

I got into the boot and put on the headphones, giving Henry a thumbs up to make clear I got it. Scratching my left thigh I cleared my throat from sleep and hummed a bit to warm up my voice.

"Whenever you're ready" Henry nodded at me and I started singing.

My voice was raw from sleep and the concert only a few hours ago, so it took a bit longer than expected, but about 25 minutes later I said goodnight to Henry and quickly went upstairs again, forgetting all about my clothes because I just needed to get back to bed.

I laid down as quietly as possible so that I wouldn't wake up the now sleeping Harry, but I failed miserably when I got my foot stuck between two of the mattresses and fell halfway on top of him.

"Umpf" he groaned and turned around underneath me "Seriously Niall? I just got back to sleep"

"Sorry" I muttered and lifted myself up, turning around and laying down.

"Why did it take so long?" he mumbled and twisted around for a while.

"I couldn't really get it right, me voice was a bit scratchy"

"Oh, okay"

He was silent after that and I guess he fell back asleep. I closed my eyes, waiting for sleep to take over, but it never happened. Sighing I found my phone from underneath my pillow and opened the Twitter app.

'Miami! You guys were off the chart last night ! Really really enjoyed the show! Thank you so much! #TMHTinUSA' I tweeted and closed the app again

"You should be sleeping" Harry suddenly said, his mouth very close to my ear.

I bolted away from him and put my hand over my heart "Bloody hell Harry!"