Chapter 14 - The first night and three years

Okay, here's another chapter. Sorry for the late update, I really have no excuse. 

Thank you so much to everyone who's reading this, it really means the world to me. Thank you<3

I'm gonna dedicate this one to Alyssa because she once dedicated a chapter to me and I was so happy because I'm in love with her story "You and me against the world"

Btw. the picture on the side is so freaking cute and I just though of Niall and Harry when I saw it, sooo...

*Harry's POV*

If you think Niall is an amazing person as a friend, you should try having him as a boyfriend. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me, except from meeting all the boys and living our dreams and so on... You know what I mean.

Niall has been cheesy as fuck and he's laughing or smiling constantly. I like the thought that it's my fault. And who knows, maybe it is.

It's the 22. July today and tomorrow is our 3 years anniversary. Besides that, the music video for Best Song Ever comes out tonight and maybe we're gonna break the Vevo record, who knows. Myself, and I know that it's the same for the rest of the boys, are very excited to hear what the fans think of the video since we've used a lot of time on it and I really think that Ben did a great job.

Today I'm spending the day with Lux, just to relax a while before the concert in Dallas tonight. Gemma is flying over to spent some time with me the day after tomorrow and she's gonna stay here a few days. She called me yesterday and told me her plans and I really couldn't be happier. I think Niall has something to say in it though, cause he's still afraid that I'm sad about the whole Paige accident, he just doesn't get that he's the one making me forget about it. I'm still happy that Gemma is flying over, because I think I need someone to talk about Niall with, someone who's not a grown up man.

It's weird. The thought of me and Niall being together. Maybe it's because it came so quick. Or maybe it's just because I had no idea he would say yes or-

"You look like someone who's brain could explode every second. Penny for your thoughts, Harold?"

"Stop calling me that, will you?" I sighed and looked to where Zayn was leaning against the wall "And you know, just... everything"

"Oh, that's a lot of things" he smiled smugly and pushed himself of the wall with the upper of his back "So I guess Niall's one of the things?"

"I guess you are one of the things" I replied, happy that I could actually be calm about this.

"You got me there" he mumbled and ruffled my hair when he got close enough.

"Would you stop that?"

"Sure" he shrugged and pulled his phone out of his pocket "Think 'm gonna call my sis" and with that he left the room I was seated in.

"So Zayn's more interesting to think of than me?"

I turned my head to see Niall standing a bit behind me with a glass of water, wearing a smirk.

"Thought ya were supposed to think of ya boyfriend and not other guys"

"Shut up Ni, you know I was covering" I smiled back and stretched my arms, signaling for him to come over and give me a hug.

"Yeh" he smiled and leaned down to give me one from behind "So are we ever gonna tell them?"

"Eventually" I mumbled and pulled away again "I'm gonna go see Lux now"

"Oh okay" he nodded "Are ya staying at the hotel with me after the concert?"