Chapter 25

Info!!!!! So I'm having a lack of interest in continuing on this story, but from when I started writing it, I always imagined how it would all end up and I would definetly like to at least finish the story so I don't leave anyone hanging. Basically I'm going to skip way ahead in time and finish up the story in the next chapter or so. So so so sorry for making you all wait so long, I just feel as if nobody really has any interest in this, but in case anyone does, I want to finish it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
almost 2 years later
*Recap of everything that happened in the basically 2 years*

Heathers POV
It has been a hell of a few years that's for sure. Harry and I only lasted 2 months before we realised we were better off being bestfriends, instead of a couple. Soon after we broke up, he met a girl, Elle and they fell in love and got engaged a few months back. I adore her, and they are perfect together.

Hayes, Taylor and I are still in New York City and it's great, we absolutely love it here. Nash has come to visit, but I always planned it that the weekend he comes, I would go to visit Harry and Elle to avoid him.

Hayes and Taylor are doing fantastic, they actually just got engaged a few days ago and some of Hayes's friends decided to throw a party tonight at some club. It was pretty cute how he proposed, it was on New Years Eve and when the clock struck 12, he asked her to spend the next year, and every one after that together. It was beautiful to say the least. They've been staying in a hotel all week and still now since they are in that ' just got engaged stage' and I don't need to be hearing them all night. So I have the apartment all to myself.

I was coming back from class, rushing to my apartment to escape the cold winter day. I walked into the building and saw the elevator doors starting to shut "Wait hold the elevator" I called out. The man inside stopped the doors and I walked in, "thank yo-" my breathe caught as I saw who it was. It was Nash, here... a foot away from me. "Hey Heather" he smiled.

"wha- what are you doing here?" I stuttered

"Hayes and Taylor's engagement party is tonight and they told me I could stay at the apartment while I'm here, I hope you don't mind... I can get a hotel if you want?" He offered

"No...no it's okay, you can stay. It's just the two of us... Hayes and Taylor are staying at a hotel right now."

"Thanks... can we talk?" Nash asked

"We're talking right now aren't we?" I say sarcastically, knowing exactly what he meant though. I can't look at him, it's too hard. It's been two years and I still haven't gotten over him at all.

Nash stepped infront of me, grabbing my hands, forcing me to look at him "Well yeah but I mean in terms of us"

"Later... I have to get dinner and get ready for the party tonight" I stated, desperately trying to avoid that topic.

We got into the apartment and I went straight to my room. I was freaking out, I stilled loved him even after everything he did. I want to forgive him but I don't know how, I can't get hurt again. I also noticed how much older he looks. He got taller and he's been working out a lot.

I finished getting ready, and slipped on my long sleeve blue bodycon dress and my stomach let out a growl. I should probably go find something to eat. As I was walking into the kitchen, I saw Nash all ready to go and cutting a calzone. "Hey you said you had to eat so I ordered your favorite, pepperoni and onion calzone" he pushed a plate towards me.