Chapter 3

Heather POV

I got upstairs, immediately hopping in the shower. I used my favorite scented shampoo and conditioner, shea butter. Once I got out I slipped on a pair of sweats and a tanktop, starting on my makeup. I decided on a gold tinted smokey eye with a cat eye and mascara.

After my makeup, I blowdryed my hair and realized I could only straighten or curl my hair myself. I wasn't good at doing my hair in different styles. I hoped that my friend, Taylor knew how to do something. She was the only other person I knew here, so I gave her a quick call and she was on her way.

In a few short minutes, she arrived, giving me a short hug.

I explained everything that happened between yesterday and today, and my feelings.

"So, tell me who the lucky guy is" she smirked

"It's not a date! He's just took me to the carnival and is bringing me out to a fancy dinner! I explained

She just stared at me

"What?" I question

"Did you not just hear what you said?" She rolled her eyes

"I di- oh my god, he's taking me on a date, a real date" I gasped

She immediately bursted out in laughter

"Ok ok, now who is he?" Taylor asked

"Nash...Nash Grier" I smiled

"No fucking way" Taylor stood up

Confused "What?"

"That's Hayes's brother! She jumped

I gave her a questioning look

"Your boyfriend Hayes?"

Pulling me into a hug, "Yes! Ahh! This is great!! You and Nash would be the perfect couple! He is such a great guy!"

"Thanks.. I really hope things workout between the two of us!" I smiled

"Everything will be perfect! Shit...I need to start doing your hair!"

With that she grabbed my brush, comb and curler, and straightner, starting on my hair. 40 minutes later, my hair was in a braided headband, straightened with small light curls at the tips.

"Thank you so much! Its gorgeous!" I hugged Taylor tight!

"Anytime! Now what are you wearing?"

"Uh I don't know yet! Help... Please!" We ran into my massive closet, taking many dresses out to decide between.

We finally decided on a black mini dress with a crotchet/ geometric neckline. It was utterly gorgeous. I slipped it on, pairing it with black skin with red bottom Louboutins. I matched the outfit with a yellow and white clutch.

Taylor touched up my hair and makeup and I was ready to go! I texted Nash that I was ready, he instantly replied letting me know he would be here soon!

Taylor and I went to go wait downstairs and within 2 minutes he was here, knocking on my door.

"He's here!" I jumped up to get the door

Taylor ran upstairs to grab her phone as I was opening the door. There was Nash, dressed in a white dress shirt, and a black blazer. To say he looked hot would be an understatement. He stood there stunned staring at me.

Nash POV

When Heather opened the door, I took in her beauty. I was at a loss of words, nothing amounts to the beauty she withholds.