Chapter 4

Recap-

"I need to tell you something" Nash said

Present-

Heather POV

"This doesn't sound good..." I trailed off

"It depends, I like you.. a lot and I need for you to know that I'm internet famous. " he breathed out

"What do you mean?"

"You know that app, vine?"

"Yeah"

"Well I got internet famous off of there. I have 8.6 million followers on vine, 2.6 million on twitter. I do youtube videos also and uh yeah."

"Oh my god! I remember you now! I've seen a few of your vines! I don't see the problem with that! It's actually pretty cool!"

"That's not the point exactly"

"Then what is?"

"My fans. When they get pictures of us, they are going to find out who you are and you will get a lot of hate and I need you to know this before anything happens."

"I see... I think I will be able to handle it as long as I got you by my side" I smiled at him

"Really?" Nash widely smiled

"Really" I laughed

He took my hands in his "Well, with the being said, will you be my girlfriend?"

I leaned in, giving him a long kiss
"Yes" I mumbled into his lips

We sat there for awhile watching all his videos. He told me all about his friends and magcon, and I could see he was genuinely happy. We both drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

I was awoken by the sun rise. I tried to get up but Nash's arms were wrapped around my waist, tightening as I moved more.

I slightly shook him "Nash wake up"

He sat up and groaned, rubbing his eyes.

"What time is it?" Nash groaned

"Only 6:45" I muttered, taking out my sunglasses from my bag, putting them on.

"Well since were up and have to head home soon, want to go get breakfast, my beautiful girlfriend?" He smiled

Bowing "I would be honored"

"It's going to be so awkward going into the restaurant looking like this" I laughed

"No need to worry! I keep extra clothes in my trunk sometimes!" He confessed

"Is that so?"

"It is!"

We walked over to his trunk, grabbing out clothes. I ended up with a pair of Nashs sweatpants and a 'Nashty' brown sweater.

I wiped my makeup from under my eyes and took my hair out putting in a bun as I changed in the bathrooms at the beach.

I walked out meeting Nash at the car, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss, as he put his arms around my waist, pulling me in closer. Butterflies errupted from my stomach! I could get used to this feeling. (Story cover photo)

We got into the car, heading to the Original Pancake House right down the street. It was empty given the time of day. We sat in a booth in the back, and ordered right away since we knew what we wanted. We both got the chocolate chip pancakes with hash browns and bacon.

We dug in once we got our food, and man was it good! We got the check and Nash payed to my dismay.

We headed home with the volume to the radio turned up high, with all the windows down. I sang at the top of my voice along to the music, with the wind blowing through my hair. My hand was intertwined with Nashs.

After he dropped me off, I went upstairs, taking a shower then putting Nashs clothes back on. They were so warm and smelt like him.

I lyed in my bed, drowning in my thoughts. How am going to get through all the hate? What happened before was just my school, what about thousands of girls? I didn't actually realize what I was getting into. Despite everything, I had a feeling that it would be okay.

I decided on taking a nap, throughout the whole day, I fell in and out
of drowsiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note-
Heello! Can I get some votes please?! And this was a short chapter, but you kind of had an idea of what Heathers past was like. Hope you liked it!