Chapter 12

Heather POV

I was tired, hungover, and sad. It was only 8:30 in the morning, but we all had to be up early to catch our flights. I had packed up all my clothes already and just got on my outfit which consists of leggings and one of Nashs sweatshirts. I threw my hair up in a messy bun so I didn't have to deal with it.

We checked out of the hotel and we got a van service to bring us to the airport. But first, we were going to go to breakfas with everyone, including Annie and Adrianna. Annie was coming with Taylor and I, so she could use my jet to fly out to Paris to start her book tour.

We were walking out of the hotel, and with one hand, I was pulling my suitcase, and the other was wrapped in Nashs hand. I never want to let go, I always feel so safe and loved around him. I never want that feeling to go away.

We were sitting at breakfast and everyone was in there own conversations. I sat there pushing my food around when Nash started rubbing my back "Are you okay babe?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" I put on a fake smile

"I know your not okay, what's wrong?"

"I don't want to leave you" I pouted

Nash pulled me into his side "It'll all be ok, your coming to visit me in a month! Nothing can tear us apart" He kissed my cheek

I looked up at him "I guess your right"

We finished breakfast shortly, and it was time too head to the airport. We all were packed into the van. I was leaning against Nash, with my head on his shoulder. He was holding my hand, making small circles with his thumb.

We arrived at the airport and walked the boys up to security. I gave all the boys hugs goodbye. Tears brimmed my eyes as I got to Nash, he pulled me into a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, resting my head in the crook of his neck.

I couldn't control my tears from falling. He wiped away my tears with his thumb as he kissed me softly, but passionately.

I pressed our foreheads together whispering "I don't want you to go, I'm going to miss you so much"

Nash pulled me into a sweet long kiss. The guys started rushing us, saying how there flight was boarding and blah blah blah. I looked over to see Taylor crying into Hayes's arms, we were both going through the same thing. At least we had eachother while they were gone.

"I love you and I'm going to miss you so much, I will call, text, and FaceTime you everyday, I promise. Have a great first day of senior year tomorrow, Goodluck! I love you!"

"I love you, call me when you land or I'll call you when I land, I will still be flying when you land. I'm going to miss you, I love so so much"

Nash gave me one last kiss, before walking through secrutity. He looked back yelling "I love you" and I yelled it right back.

I got some stares from people in awe for 'young love' and others were just plain annoyed at our 'nonesense'. I walked over to Taylor, embracing her in a hug.

Adrianna and Annie walked over to us, notifying us that the jet was ready to go. I grabbed my bags and headed for the runway.

Ade engulfed me into a hug. She whispered in my ear "don't forget to call me! I don't want to loose touch"
I told her not too worry.

We all bid farewell to Ade and headed onto the jet. We were heading down the runway when a motorcycle tried racing towards the plane. I called out to Annie and Taylor to come over and look. "Oh my god, that's Liam, STOP THE PLANE, STOP THE PLANE" Annie ran over to the pilots cabin.

The pilot stopped the plane and opened the doors, Annie ran down the stairs, towards Liam. "Liam, what are you doing?" She yelled

"I read the end of your book, person that you made me that rides up on a motorcycle and says exactly how he feels and what he wants, even if its complicated, that's the guy I want to be. I'm here to say that I don't care how hard it is, it's what I want, because what we have is worth it. Annie, I love you, I always have"

Liam got down on one knee "Annie Wilson, will you marry me?"

"Oh my god, a-are you serious?" Annie's hands flew to her mouth

"Yeah, Its romantic as hell and I'm not taking no for an answer this time" He looked up at her

"Yes, yes I will" Annie slipped the ring on, jumping into his arms

I was happy for them, they finally got there happy endings. Annie decided that she was canceling her book tour and staying here in L.A. with Liam. We said goodbye and wished them our best.

Now it was just Taylor and I as we headed back to North Carolina, to start school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note-

I did not write the scene between Annie and Liam, I got that from the show! I am not taking any rights for it! I hoped you guys like the chapter! Please vote!