Chapter 13

Heathers POV

I had gotten up extra early for this day. I picked out my outfit last night when I got home. I went into the bathroom, curing my hair and doing my makeup. Taylor was coming over to have breakfast and then we were going to school.

I just slipped on my leather Ralph Lauren dress and white heels. I smoothed my dress out as Taylor walked into my room "What are you wearing?"

"Ralph Lauren" I said slowly

She walked over to my closet "This is a public high school Heather, we don't wear Ralph Lauren dresses to school!"

"But I-" She cut me off

"This isn't Beverly Hills, here wear this and keep the shoes" she threw a green t-shirt and a tight black mini skirt at me.

As we walked down the stairs the aroma of delicous food filled our nostrils. We filled our plates with the vast amount of food ranging from fruit to italian delicacies.

We went to go sit in the dining room, and there was my grandparents, reading the paper and eating breakfast. I was suprised to see them since they are rarely ever home. "Good morning" I chirped

They looked up and my grandfather spoke up "Good morning dear, how was your trip?"

"It was great! I got to reconnect with an old friend, and I met some amazing people!" I smiled

"Heather, I was wondering if we could switch cars? I would rather you have the Tesla than the Range rover."

"Yeah sure, im fine with that!" The tesla was a brand new car that was really nice, so I got the better end of the deal!

Taylor and I chatted with them for awhile. I told them how Nash was on tour and how I would be going to visit him and they were all for it. It was nice being able to talk to them since I don't see them much.

I looked at the clock and it was time to go. I grabbed my bag that had all my school supplies and headed out the door. I got into the pearl white car and inhaled the new car smell.

Taylor and I blasted the music the whole way to school. When we arrived, we park up front. When we got out, we had many people staring. I shrugged it off and headed towards the office to get our schedules.

We thanked the office lady and went to our lockers. Taylor and I's lockers were right next to eachother and we had almost every class together except for 1 out of the 8 which happened to be math, my worst subject and her best. It was also the first class of the day.

I heard the ringing on my phone and took it out of my purse and it was Nash, I instantly smiled and answered his call.

"Hey babe" he cooed through the phone

"Hey, I miss you"

"I miss you too, did you get your schedule yet?"

"Yeah, I just got it! Taylor and I have every class but 1st period together, so that's good!"

"I'm glad you not really alone in your classes!"

"I can make friends ya know! Your up early, isn't it like 3 hours behind in Las Vegas so like 5:15 in the morning there, Why are you up?" I laughed

"I got up so I could call you before you started your first day!"

"Your the sweetest you know that right!"

"I know"

The bell just rung as I was in the middle of the call with Nash. "Nash, I have to go! The bell just rung! I love you!"