Chapter 23

"I'm done, I'm not going anymore" Taylor exclaimed

"Taylor, there are tons of dresses in this store, and plenty others, you'll find a dress" I laughed

"Heather it's been 5 hours and we've been to practically every store, how am I supposed to find a dress, if there is nothing in this stupid mall?" She cried out

"I don't have a dress, and I'm not freaking out" I pointed out to her

"Heather, prom is in a week, we both need to get a dress now"

"Let's go home" I started to walk out of the store

"But Heather-" I cut Taylor off

"No buts, I have an idea" I continued walking

When we got back to the house, we immediately went to my room and called my mom. Lucky for us, she was good friends with Ziad Nakad, a big time fashion designer. After my mother spoke to him, he decided to send a few dresses from his new collection for us to choose from.

The next day, the dresses arrived. We each were given 5 dresses to choose from, which would be hard, since they all were so gorgeous. The first dress I saw caught my eye, seeing as it was my favorite color, royal blue. I immediately grabbed it, scanning it. My jaw dropped at its beauty, it was a royal blue gown with specks of golf all down the front, and a slit mid- thigh. I quickly put the dress on, falling in love with it. This was the one, it was the perfect dress. I went into Taylors room to see her in a fitted red long sleeved gown, ogling at herself in the mirror.

Taylor turned around, and gasped "Oh my god, that dress looks amazing on you!" She shrieked

"Look at yourself! That dress is perfect on you!" I replied

"We are going to be the hottest girls there" Taylor joked

"No question about that" Hayes smirked, standing in the doorway

"TURN AWAY, GET OUT, YOU CAN'T SEE ME IN MY DRESS" Taylor screeched, running towards the door, slamming it in Hayes's face.

I sat back on her bed laughing as she changed out of her dress, hanging it in the back of her closet. Taylor threw a robe at me, telling me to go get out of my dress so I don't ruin it. I slipped on the robe and headed back to my room.

Nash POV

The tour was over and now I sat, sulking in my room. Hayes walked into my room "hey man can you drive me over to Taylors?"

I jumped at the chance to possibly see Heather "Yeah, give me 5 minutes"

I quickly freshened up, and changed my clothes, wanting to look good for Heather, but show her that I was hurting as well.

As I pulled the car into the drive way, I looked up to Heathers window, seeing her dressed in a blue dress and damn, she looked stunning. She had a wide smile on her face, but I could see the pain behind it. I cursed at myself for doing that do her. As Hayes disappeared into the house, and Heather left the view of her window, I decided it was best that I left.

I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I wasn't with her anymore. We were supposed to have a life together, live out in LA where she would go to college and I would start my career but now I would be doing all that alone.

Heather POV

"So how is this going to work out?" I asked Hayes and Taylor. We were all sat at the kitchen table, with our laptops out and letters sprawled out.

"Well, you don't want to go to LA anymore because of Nash, so we'll look at our options!" Taylor grinned

"I can't do this to you guys, you guys go to LA, I'll be fine on my own, I can handle college!" I smiled fakely.