Chapter 19

"Nash, Nash, Nash wake up, wake up, wake up" I slightly shook him, he didn't want to wake up so I smashed my lips into his, waking him up, he immediately started kissing me back.

"Happy 19th birthday Nash" I jumped ontop of him

He laughed "thanks babe"

"Want to go get breakfast?" I asked him

"Sure, sounds good, IHOP?" He asked

I just smiled, nodding my head since it was my favorite. We went to IHOP with his family and had a great breakfast, then they dropped us off at my house.

"Are you excited for your party Nash?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him

"Very, can't wait to see everyone, then whisk you off to Paris right after!" He spun me around

"More like im whisking everyone to Paris" I laughed

I was throwing a party for Nash, then when it was over, we are all going to Paris on my jet, instead of commercial.

The whole gang was going in the jet, so it would definetly be the best flight in history!

We came to my house now to pack my clothes and so I can get ready for Nashs party, then go to his place and do the same, then head to his party at 4!

I had to pack warm since it was cold in Paris at this time of the year. I was only going for a week and a half and had two suitcases packed to the max!

Once I got all my stuff packed, I went into my bathroom, taking a quick shower. I finished blow drying my hair and peeked into my room to find Nash passed out on my bed. I admired the way slept so peacfully, he's my world.

I straightened my hair, then went into my closet to pick out a dress. I got stuck between a silver quarter sleeve sparkly dress and a black and gold metallic print dress. I ended up choosing the black and gold one and paired it with black striped pumps.

I did a gold smokey eye, then when I finished, I slipped one my dress and heels, then woke Nash up. I grabbed my coat, putting it on, since it was so cold out.

On the way to his place, we stopped at Chick-fil-A to get a quick lunch. When we got to Nashs, we are our food, then went upstairs. It was already 2:30 and I took a little longer to get ready than inspected, so we split up our jobs. Nash was going to get ready, while I packed his stuff.

Nash was much quicker than I was, so he was already helping me finish packing. We finished and it was only 3:15 and we had to leave at 3:45 to get there on time.

"Nash, I want to give you my present now!" I smiled widely, I went to Hayes's room and grabbed the wrapped gifts and went back to Nash's.

Nash looked at the wrapping "What is it?"

"You have to open it to find out!"

He quickly tore off the wrapping paper, smiling, then making a confused face " I love the tripod, but I don't have the right camera to fit on it..." He said

"And that's why this goes along with it" I pulled out the next present from behind my back. It was the new Nikon F6.

"You got me the brand new Nikon camera, babe this is too much, thank you so much!" Nash engulfed me in a tight hug then gave me a long kiss.

It was almost time to leave, so Nash and I put the bags in the car, and made sure we had everything. By the time that was done, it was time to leave!

We arrived at his party, which was being held at a ballroom in some hotel. We walked in and had been greeted by everyone.

"Happy Birthday Nash" several people came up to us, everyone made there way to the dance floor and partied! I was having a blast and after a few hours, we knew we all had to leave soon, so we decided it was time to cut the cake.

We left the party soon after, and headed for the airport. We stopped at a gas station to pick up some snacks, and to change. I put on my sweatpants and one of Nashs hoodies, and walked out of the bathroom to find Nash in a similar outfit. "Hey babe, looks like we're matching" I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him.

"I guess we are" he smirked

"Ok, pose guys, let's get a picture of this now!" Matt says, pulling out his phone

I reached my arm across Nashs shoulders, then kissed his cheek as Matt took the picture. I dashed over to Matt to see approve the picture, it was adorable so I had him send it to me.

I instantly posted it to instagram, putting the caption as 'Matching with the babe😋"

After everyone got loads of food, we packed into the cars and continued our journey to the airport. Within 15 minutes we were there, we all hopped out of the car, as grabbed our bags, handing them to the pilot. Someone in the group said we should take a picture, so we got a giant group picture with all of us in it, infront of the jet.

I posted that picture to Instagram also, captioning it 'Paris here we come #famsquad'

After that, we all got onto the plane and jetted off to Paris! I opened a bottle of champagne, pouring it in a glass for everyone. We all raised our glasses to cheers "Happy birthday to Nash, and Paris here we come!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note-
2 updates in three days! Hope you like the chapter! Please vote!!