Chapter 20

Picture link to Heathers outfit for the next day, a picture of the new girl Kennedy, and Paris on New Years Eve up above! Sorry for not updating in over a month!
I've been very busy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heather POV
It was 11:55PM and I was trying to find Nash among the crowd of people, when I finally spotted him over at the bar exchanging numbers with a beautiful leggy blonde. Jealousy spread throughout me, but I knew it wasn't what I was thinking. However, I had to show this girl that he was mine and only mine. I walked directly to Nash, giving him a sweet kiss. I could see through the corner of the eye, the girl taking a step back and attempting to focus on something else. "It's almost midnight babe" I whispered into Nashs ear.
He gave me a kiss on the cheek " I know"
"Who is this" I gestered to the blonde
"Heather, this is Kennedy , Byrants new assistant. Kennedy, this is my girlfriend Heather" We waved at eachother

I watched them continue their conversation like I wasn't there. Taylor walked up to me, "I know what your thinking" she said

"And what would that be?" I said, not taking my eyes off of the two of them

"She likes him. I can see it in her eyes, the way she looks at him. You look at him the same way"

"I love him" I stated, turning to look at her, finding Taylor with a scowl on her face, glaring at Kennedy.

"I know, and that's why you can't let her get close to him. I doubt he'll let anything happen though. She wants him, and you have to make damn sure she won't get him" Taylor smirked

"This is why your my bestfriend" I turned, hugging her

"Now, you go take Nash while I distract her and you have to talk to Nash to get that through to him" She turned on her heel, strutting over, planting herself in between Nash and Kennedy.

Everybody started chanting to the countdown and I quickly grabbed Nashs hand and we ran out into the cold air of the balcony, leaving Kennedy behind. We had just made it at the end of the countdown. We all shouted in unison "4...3...2...1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Nash grabbed my face, Kissing me hard. This kiss was full of passion and love. When we pulled apart, we rested our foreheads against eachothers "Happy New Year baby" Nash whispered against my lips

We looked out to the City of Love, taking in the fireworks surrounding the Eiffel Tower, lights and dancing people in the streets. It was a moment I would remember forever, being with the man I love, and in my favorite place. After a couple minutes of enjoying the view, we came back into the hotel to escape the cold winter air.

The next morning was a disaster. We were all suffering from hangovers and couldn't get out of bed. It was already 1PM and none of us had even thought to get out of bed, until there was someone knocking on the door to the suite that we were all staying in. Ofcourse, Nash and I's room was closets to the door. I wasn't moving so Nash got up, heading towards the front door. I heard the noises of someone coming in but I couldn't tell who it was until the voices got closer to the door. It was Kennedy...ofcourse.

I jumped out of bed, throwing on one of Nashs sweaters and a pair of legging and quickly brushing my hair and teeth. I walked out and she was on the couch with Nash and she wasn't keeping any distance what so ever. She was practically ontop of him. Once I walked into view, she scooted away from him. I glared at her and Nash gave me a look, and stood up "excuse me for a few minutes" he said to Kennedy

Nash grabbed my hand, pulling me into the kitchen " What's wrong, what was the glare for?" He asked

"Do you really not see it?"

"No, what are you talking about?"

"Kennedy, she's trying to make moves on you, she was practically ontop of you on the couch"

"She's not doing anything Heather, you need to stop being so jealous"

"Really now? Do I get jealous when all your fans are hugging and kissing your cheek? No. I'm not jealous, she's trying to get with you and your letting her. I want you to keep your distance from her"

"She's not going to do anything and even if she tries, I won't let her. You've got nothing to worry about babe" He said calmly, pulling me into a hug

I pulled him closer " There's just something about her, I don't like her...at all."

"Go get to know her, she's actually really nice and funny, you guys would get along great! If you give her a chance, and become friends, she wouldn't dare try anything. Trust me, Harry likes you a lot, but since I'm friends with him, I know and trust him not to try anything."

I pulled away from Nash's embrace, looking up at him "No he doesn't, he's never made any move or done anything"

" It's the way that he's always there for you, how he looks at you, how he acts around you. He's a great guy and a friend that I trust so I know not to worry about him"

"Does he know that you know he has feelings for me?"

"Yeah, I asked him if he had feelings for you, and he told me that he did, but he would never do something to break our relationship, like I said, he's a really great, trustworthy guy"

"I never realized anything before though"

" Just like I haven't noticed anything with Kennedy! Just try to become friends with Kennedy, please, for me?"

"Fine" I huffed.

"That's my girl" he said, kissing me on the cheek

I walked into the living room and invited Kennedy to go shopping to get to know her. I quickly got ready, putting on black jeans, tucking in a white long sleeve and topping it off with a burgundy coat.

Everything was going good until I decided to bring Nash up to her. "So... I've noticed the way you look and act around Nash and well... Do you like him?"

She smiled "I do, he's everything that I want and we will be together"

Wrong thing to say bitch " You stupid bitch. You listen to me, and you listen good. Nash is my boyfriend, not yours. You can't just come here and think he is yours. You leave him alone and do NOT make contact with him. If you do anything to him, things won't be pretty. Leave us alone and let US be happy" I turned on my heel, walking away feeling satisfied.

I shut the door to the hotel room, flopping down onto the couch next to Nash "So how did it go?" Nash asked

"Like shit. She likes you and plans to steal you away from me" I looked him in the eyes

"I love you and you know that will never happen, I promise" He kissed me

"I kind of also called her a stupid bitch and told her to stay away from you and us... also not to make contact with you" I gave him and 'oops' look

He spit up his drink laughing "I love you so much"

"We're awesome" I looked up, giving Nash a quick kiss

Nash then attacked me with kisses "We're pretty fucking awesome"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't been on in so long! I've been writing this chapter for the past 2 weeks and I just finished it! I will hopefully have the next chapter up by next week or maybe sooner!! Things are going to speed up and get a lot more crazy! I hope you guys like Harry Styles in this because he will be playing a pretty big role! Please vote!!!