Chapter 17

Please please please vote! It takes less than 2 seconds!!!!!! Read the authors note at the end!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nash POV

I quickly got out of bed, rushing over to Heathers house, still in my pajamas. It was a very special day, being Heathers 19th birthday. I was going to make her a huge breakfast, then just get a 'work call' for a meeting and leave her for the day to setup her suprise birthday party.

Her grandparents and Taylor weren't at the house so Heather and I could be alone for breakfast. I used my key to get into the house and made my way to the huge kitchen. I made a whole bunch of eggs, toast, hashbrowns, and pancakes. I looked over to the clock, seeing it was 10:30, so Heather should be up any time now.

Heather POV

I woke up, and the aroma of food drifted around my room. I got up out of bed and headed down the stairs to see a shirtless Nash at the stove, flipping pancakes. I quietly walked over to him, wrapping my arms around him from behind, kissing shoulder blade. He turned around, giving me a sweet, passionate kiss "Happy 19th Birthday babe" he smiled down at me

"Thank you Nash, you didn't have to do all of this for me" I kissed him again

"Its your birthday, ofcourse im going to do this for you!"

We ended up eating all the food and Nash cleaned everything up with me getting a few things into the dishwasher before he shoo'ed me away. We had just gotten over to the couch, cuddling together watching tv when Nash got a call. He got up, going into the other room. He came back out a few minutes later, with a frown on his face. "That was management, they just called an emergency, mandatory meeting, im so sorry but I have to go" he gave me a peck on the lips and just walked out of the house, not letting me get a single word in.

I let out a sigh, after reading the text I just got from Nash

To- Heather💖

Turns out I have several very long meetings, won't be done till about 10, so sorry, I love you xx

I didn't even bother responding to his text. I called Taylor to see what she was up too.

***Phone call***

Me- Hey Tay, want to hangout? Nash has meeting all day

Taylor- Happy birthday girl!!! I'm busy right now, but I will pick you up around 7:30 and we will go out and party for your birthday!

Me- Sure, we can do that! What should I wear though?"

Taylor- check your closet, I got to go, bye love you!!

***call ended***

"Goodbye to you too" I mumbled to myself

I had nothing to do, but figured, why waste my birthday sitting around the house, I will go enjoy this day alone if that's what it's going to come too. I headed upstairs picking out a pair of dark wash skinny jeans with an oversized white sweater. I grabbed my light pink uggs, slipping them on. My phone was blowing up with twitter notifications and texts from so many people wishing me a happy birthday. I talked to my parents and they gave me my own black card!

My phone started ringing and I checked to see it was Harry calling me. We had gotten close over the past month, friend wise of course. I quickly answered it, he told me that he was in town and wanted to see if I was available to hangout. He was going to pick me up in a few minutes to go see a movie and get lunch.

Within 5 minutes, Harry was knocking on my door. I swung the door open, bringing Harry in for a big hug. "Happy Birthday love" he kissed me on the cheek

We got into his car, and I filled him in on whats happened so far today. "I just feel like everyone is purposely ditching me, am I really that bad to be around?"

"Heather, your one of the best people to be around, I highly doubt that they are bailing on you purposely. It must be something huge to be leaving you" Harry assured me

"I guess your right... Thanks Harry"

We got to the movies and decided on seeing If I Stay. I ended up crying into Harry's shoulder the whole movie, while Harry tried to mask his tears.

When the movie ended, we decided to go to McDonalds for lunch, we got inside, got our food and only got halfway through eating it when a huge group of girls noticed us.

There was about 15 girls and they all came running over to our table asking for pictures. They were all asking questions as to why I was with Harry and not Nash and why I looked like I was just crying. Next thing I know, the whole outside is filled with paps.

Harry grabbed my hand, leading me through the crowd of flashing cameras.

Questions were being thrown at us left and right. They asked why I was with Harry and not Nash. We finally made it to the car, getting out of there quickly.

It was already 5 so Harry dropped me off at my house, I invited him to come out with Taylor and I tonight but he already had plans to go to a concert.

I made my way upstairs, to my closet to find what Taylor was talking about. I saw a giant box with a notecard ontop which read "I saw this while I was shopping for your birthday present and knew it would look absolutly gorgeous on you! Happy Birthday beautiful, I love you so so much! -Nash"

I smiled at the note, opening the box to find a beautiful gold sequined cocktail dress. I immediately knew what shoes to pair it with, I grabbed out my gold sparkly Jimmy Choo's putting it with my dress on my bed.

I went and took a quick shower, then blow drying my hair and straightening it. I did a simple smokey eye for makeup then got dressed. Taylor texted me saying she was outside. It was perfect timing since I had just finished.

On the way to the club, Taylor told me about her day with Hayes, which made me frustrated with Nash since he lied to me, saying there was mandatory meetings for everyone. We pulled up to the club, and it was so quit, you couldn't hear the music blasting or anything.

The bouncer opened up the door, and the lights flicked on and everyone jumped up yelling "Happy Birthday" at me! Nash emerged from the crowd, walking over to me giving me a hug and kiss "Suprise!" He laughed

"So this is what everyone was doing today, I thought nobody wanted to be around me! Thank you so much Nash"

"A persons got to be insane to not want to be around you Heather!" He kissed me

Harry and Taylor walked over to Nash and I "So did you like the suprise?" They asked

"Yes, it was perfect! So you guys were apart of it too?"

"Everyone here was" Harry answered

"I am truly the luckiest girl in the world to be able to call you all my friends! I love you guys so much!" We got into one giant group hug

Nash brought me away from the crowd, pulling out a small box, handing it to me. I slowly pulled off the string, opening the box to find a gorgeous necklace. It was a small gold heart with 'forever' engraved on it. "Oh my god Nash, this is beautiful, I love it so much" I jumped into his arms

"I'm glad you love it!"

Nash put it on me, and it was absolutly perfect, I vowed to him that I would never take it off.

We all spent the rest of the night, drinking and partying the night away. It was the best birthday I could have ever asked for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Hope you like the chapter! Within the next few chapters, stuff is going to get crazy!!! Please comment if you would like to see more of Harry Styles!!!