Chapter 14

The first three weeks of school had already flew by. The teachers were right, the first month is so crazy, I'm going back and forth between colleges to apply too. I writing my essay currently, it's taken me 3 days to write the first paragraph. I have no clue what exactly to write. I've also been helping Taylor out, she's moving in with my grandparents and I.

Her parents and younger brother were moving to Florida, and she wanted to stay and finish the her senior year here. My house is big enough that she gets her own room and bathroom, like I do.

We didn't know which colleges to apply too. Hayes told Taylor that he would go anywhere for Taylor, and she was doing the same for him. Taylor and I want to stay together though so were looking for schools together. I haven't talked to Nash about this really, but him and Cam have been talking about L.A. a lot.

If I were to go back to L.A., I would go to UCLA, so I'm applying there. Taylor and I were also looking at New York City. She has always wanted to go to Juliard or Joffery for dance, while I would go to NYU.

All I know is that I need to talk to Nash about this. I sat down, and took an hour for myself to really think about what I want. I figured it out and finished my essay, sending it off to the two schools. The desicion on where I go to school can change my life forever.

After I finished that all up, I checked my phone and it was 12:30am. I had to go to bed since I had school tomorrow. I also had a text from Nash, which read 'goodnight beautiful, I love and miss you so much!'. I always got a goodnight and Goodmorning text from Nash. I missed him so much, I can't wait to see him next month.

I woke up and got ready then Taylor was waiting outside for me. We were getting breakfast, then going to school.
We walked into Starbucks, getting drinks and croissants.

The school t flew by, and by the last class, all the girls had ended up leaving early. They left me, stranded. I had no other way home, so I would have to call a cab.

When the bell rung, I walked out the doors of the school, going onto by phone, dialing the number for a cab, until I heard someone behind me "Hey Heather, Do you need a ride home?"

I froze, I knew that voice, but it couldn't be. I turned around to find Nash leaning up against the wall I squealed, running over, jumping into his around. He spun me around as I grabbed his face and kissed him. He put me down and I started asking questions

" How are you here? Did the girls know? Was this a plan?" Questions flew out of my mouth

He laughed "We had 4 days till the next show, so I came here to suprise you! Taylor's at my house with Hayes right now, that's why she left early and Marisa and Fia just knew about the plan!"

"When do you have to leave?"

"On thursday night" he looked down at the floor

I lifted his chin up, looking into his eyes "then we need to make the best out of the next 3 days!"

"What do you want to do tonight?" He asked

"Movie and pizza in my room?" I suggested

"Perfect" he bent down pecking my lips

Ms. Shell walked out of the building looking over at us "You too are adorable" She called out

We laughed "Thank you!"

****Later that night****

We sat in my bed, cuddled together watching movies on Netflix. Nash looked over at my desk and got up walking over to it. He picked up the extra applications from UCLA and NYU "Your going to NYU?"