Chapter 9

Heather POV

I woke up beside Nash with his arm securely around my waist, and our legs tangled together. I slowly untangled my legs from Nash's and slipped out of his tight grip. I grabbed the sheet from the bed, wrapping it around my bare body heading to the bathroom. I hopped into the shower, and took a nice long one.

I stepped out, grabbing my towel, wrapping it around me. I stepped out into the room to find that Nash wasn't in bed anymore. I walked over to my suitcase, grabbing out a pair of black and white stripped high waisted shorts, with a white v-neck tanktop. I went to the bathroom, putting on eyeliner, and mascara on, then blow drying and straightening my long hair.

I went and grabbed a pair of electric black suede heels and a baby pink Louis Vuitton monogram handbag to finish off my outfit. When I walked out of the room, I heard Nash whistle, so I walked over to him, giving him a playful slap on the arm, then a kiss.

Taylor walked into the living area, sitting on the couch next to me. She was wearing a white romper with textured lace edges, classic white heels, and had a light blue Michael Kors handbag. Her hair was in light curls and she had some eyeliner and minimal mascara. We were the same size and had the same style so it was great!

We were meeting Adrianna and Annie at Tiffany & Co at 10:30 and it was 10 now, so Taylor and I got up to go grab a yogurt at the breakfast then head to Rodeo.

We walked down the hallway into the elevator "I bet you had fun last night" Taylor wiggled her eyebrows at me

"The beach yesterday was great" I responded cooley trying to avoid what she was hinting at

"Im not talking about the beach" she stated

"Then I have no clue what your saying"

I shrugged

"C'mon, I heard you two last night, did you forget that my room is right next to yours?" She laughed

I put my head in my hands " oh my god im so embarrassed"

Taylor just laughed. The elevator doors open and she practically drags me up. We walked into the breakfast area and grabbed some yogurt then went to go grab a cab. We sat in the backseat of the cab eating our yogurt "So how was last night?" Taylor giggled

"We are not talking about this here... Or anywhere!" I pointed at her

She raised her hands in surrender

"Okay okay"

We arrived infront of Tiffany's and I could see Ade and Annie inside. Taylor paid the driver, then we headed into the store.

"Hey" Taylor and I said simultaneously to Ade and Annie

"Hello" they greeted us with hugs

We were walking around the store for some cute jewellery. After plenty of time looking, I settled on 5 rings, 4 bracelets, and 4 necklaces. I loved not having a price limit on anything, I was able to get what I wanted, and not have to worry about the price.

After Tiffanys, we went into Cartier and I only got one necklace. The girls got some other stuff there, but I wasn't really interested in the stuff here

We left Cartier and headed into Ralph Lauren, where I found 2 dresses. The one was a Porcelain color stretch wool dress, and the other was a blonde color leather trim dress.

We were all hungry so we went to 208 Rodeo for lunch. It was probably the best restrauntant on Rodeo Drive. It took a lot of deciding, but I got a steak salad. We finished lunch then decided to go to the grove were there were more regular shops.

We walked into Topshop first. I got so many cute clothes it was unbelievable. There wasn't a Topshop in North Carolina so I had to get what I wanted now. After Topshop, we went into Forever 21, and Pacsun, we stopped at Starbucks and we all got out favorite drinks. Then we headed into Hollister and it felt as if we had bought the whole store. After Hollister, we went back to Ade's car, putting all of our clothes in there. We headed back into the mall to Abercrombie, Wet Seal, and many others. We went into Coach to buy some more suitcases since we bought like an entire wardrobe. Several hours later, the mall was closing and it was now almost 8pm. We went back to the car, driving to McDonalds. We each got a McChicken, then headed to the hotel.

Taylor and I said our goodbyes, telling them to text us about tomorrow since we were going out to party.

We walked into the suite, finding it trashed. None of the boys were in the living room, so Taylor and I heard yelling and laughs coming from Matt's room to find them all in there, doing smack cams.

When the door opened, they all froze, staring at us. The silence was broken when Matt scream "I LIKE TURTLES"
Soon enough, we were all in the room dancing to the 'I like turtles' remix.

I made my way over to Nash, placing a sweet kiss to his lips. He pulled me close, whispering in my ear " I wish we could have spent the day together after last night"

I looked up at him, making eye contact "I know, metoo. Tomorrow though, it will be just us. Until the night comes, were going partying!"

"That's a great idea! I wont be able to see you for a long time so spending tomorrow together will be good" He yelled over everyone

"Let's go back to the room?" I said, more as a question

"Yeah" he grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers leading us out of the stuffy, loud room.

When we got into the room, I kicked off my heels, laying down in the bed. Nash layed next to me " So how exactly are we supposed to get into the club tomorrow night? Were all underaged" Nash stated

I just laughed " You can practically get in anywhere! But my dad owns the hottest club in town, Bootsy Bellows. He owns clubs all over. That's were he gets all the money from!"

"Well that's a good job, I would say!"
Nash laughed

We both layed down, passing out in our outfits from the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note-
Sorry this chapter is so short! I just made plans to go to New York for 2 weeks so that will be fun! I will definitely update though!