Chapter 5

Shoutout-

'You. Its Always been you' ( Hayes Grier) By Taylor_Grier // Get her some more reads and votes and I will update on Friday also! Here the link the her story also
http://w.tt/1rI4n20

Heather POV

*4 months later*

I was so excited! Tomorrow the 26MGMT tour starts! Nash, Hayes, Taylor, and I were on our way to the airport to head to Los Angeles, California now. I was so pumped! Even though it would be hard being back there, it's only for a week so it can't be that bad.

After we land were going to see my parents so they can meet Nash. Taylor and Hayes were forced come along since we have the car.

We got to the airport and there was tons of girls lined up at the entrance waiting to meet Nash and Hayes. Taylor and I stood to the side while they took pictures and signed stuff.

It took forever, but we finally got through all the girls and security and now we were heading into Starbucks to get drinks and some food before we get on the plane. The boys just got coffee and some type of muffin, while Taylor and I got 2 Venti passion tea lemonades. She got a chocolate croissant, and I got a roasted tomato and mozzarella panini.

The two of us were wearing matching outfits of a juicy couture blue track jacket, Nike Pro shorts with Uggs even though its summer time but who cares! We took a picture posing together right before we got into the plane.

We headed onto the plane, into our first class seats. Thank you 26MGMT for knowing how to fly in style!

Nash and I were seated in the seats infront of Hayes and Taylor. We took a bunch of pictures before we took off. Once we started moving, we all passed out.

About halfway through the flight, I woke up and everyone else was still sleeping. I turned my phone on, taking out my panini, and eating it.

I played on my phone for a little bit until I was bored. I decided to wake Nash up.

"Nash Nash Nash Nash" I shook him lightly

"What" he groaned

"Wake up! I'm bored!" I stuck my bottom lip out

"Want to watch a movie?" He suggested

"Oohh yes!" I clapped

"Frozen?" He asked, taking out his MacBook Pro

"My favorite" I smiled, cuddling up to him as he started the movie

We were instantly shushed when we started belting out the lyrics to 'Do you want to build a snowman'

The old lady infront of us turned back giving us the death stare and we couldn't help but laugh.

Soon after the movie ended, we landed and headed into the car the was sent for us.

My parents knew we were coming so it wasn't a suprise. I was nervous to see them. I knew they loved me and I loved them, but we never really saw eye to eye. They always did what's best for me though. When they sent me off, I was glad. I would get a fresh start, and I did.

We arrived at my old home, I took a deep breathe before heading towards the door, hand in hand with Nash.

"Your parents house is fucking huge" Taylor gazed in aw at the giant mansion

"Yeah... I know" I knocked on the door, my mom answering it immediately

"Heather, darling its so nice to see you, how are you?" She blabbed, hugging me