Chapter 7

Heather POV

I walked out of the hotel, catching a cab. I told the driver Adrianna's address. It was only a 20 minute drive, so I only had a short time to think. I didnt know if she would be mad at me for throwing her to the curb and completly forgetting about her. I really feel awful about the whole situation. We got to her house and her light blue BMW was in the driveway, so I knew she was home.

I knocked on the giant doors and Ade and answered soon after. When she pulled the door open, she cupped her hands to her mouth "Hi" I squeaked

She pulled me into a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around her neck, whispering "Im so so sorry" in her ear. She sniffled, answering me " No no its ok, I understand, it was for the best"

She pulled me into her house, into the living room. Just being in her house brought back so many memories! I remember when we were 7 and we made our own red carpet and put on her moms clothes, jewellery and shoes, strutting down the runway. Or the time when we tried making our own movie throughout the house!

As we sat down on the couch, we started catching up on everything. "So, how's life? I've seen that your dating that famous guy Nash Grier!" Ade gushes

I stifle a laugh "Life's great honestly, I have made so many friends, but nobody can replace you! You will always be my bestfriend! And Nash is... He's the best! I love him, I have since the moment that I met him. I told him that I loved him today actually, right before I came here. I told him everything today also, and realizing how loved I am now by so many people and how none of this never would have happened if it wasn't for you. You are my saving grace, you saved my life and I was mad at you for the longest time because I wanted it to be over with, but truth is, I should have thanked you. And I'm sorry for that, I regret it so much. How are you doing?"

" I knew that you would hate me for the longest time, but I would rather have you alive and hating me, then dead. I hoped you would not be mad at me anymore and today was that day! Life is good, I wish you were here though... . Well, I transfered schools after you went to rehab and now I went to West Beverley High School and just graduated actually! I met some new friends, and there great! It took awhile to become close with them, but they are really great people! My friend Liam owns a bar and I work there. Do you want to go grab some dinner?" She asks ( If you watched 90210 the newer version, yes! I am using some characters from there! One of my favorite shows! Everyone watch it on Netflix!)

"Oh yeah, that sounds great! Want to head out now? I'm starving!" I express

"I was just about to say that!" She smiles

We got into her car and headed towards the restaurant which I learned was called the OffShore and her friend Liam bought it about a month ago. It was right on the beach, and as we walked in, a tall guy with a quiff who I assumed was Liam greeted her. She introduced me to him. It was no doubt that he was a very good looking guy. We sat down at a table inside, getting ourselves some drinks. We each got a coke and a burger. "So tell me about your friends?" Ade exclaimed

"Well, there is all the guys that Nash toured with, they are so nice and fun to hangout with. Then there is Nash's brother Hayes, and he is hilarious and dating one of my bestfriends, Taylor. She is so much like you, honestly. That's probably one of the reasons I became so close with her. You would like her a lot! And Matt is one of the guys Nash toured with and we just instantly clicked and he's like my big brother basically!" I gushed

"That's great, honestly! I'm so happy that your in a good place! You have been through hell and back. You deserve to be happy!" She said sincerely

"Thank you, I'm glad that I we both found that place in life that were just happy. Life is at its best right now!" I told truthfully

Raising her glass "Cheers to that"

We clinged glasses " Amen sista"

"How much longer are you in LA for?" She asked

"Well today's Tuesday and I leave saturday whenever I'm ready so I have 4 days including saturday left" I frowned a little

"Oh, we do need to go shopping before I leave! Taylor and I start school on Monday so we were going to go shopping here, you need to tag along!" I did a small excited jump in my seat

"That's a great idea! Do you mind if one of my bestfriends Annie tags along?" Ade raised her eyebrows

"Yeah sure, no problem!" I nodded my head

I was happy to meet her new friends and just hangout like old times! We would always go to Rodeo Drive and get a whole shit load of new clothes for school. Or if one of us was sad, we had shopping therapy, and yes people actually do that!

We finished up our meal and I payed since she was driving, then we chatted with Liam for a little while longer. He told me about him and Annie and how he proposed to her after highschool but she turned him down and now they are just friends living together. He also told me how they aren't really talking right now because she wrote a book about him. But he has a new girlfriend now and he's going to move to Australia with her to start over. I felt for him, everyone needs to start over at one point.

After we left, Adrianna handed me a book which was Annie's. She told me to read it. We decided that we would hangout and go to the beach tomorrow so she can meet everyone, then on Thursday we would go shopping and then on our last day, we would get everyone and go out partying.

It was around 9 when I got back to the hotel and I walked into the room to see Nash filming a video with Cameron. I got into the video then I told Nash about the plans for tomorrow and he agreed expressing how he wanted to go to the beach anyway.

We each changed into our pajamas then hopped into bed, curling up to eachother.

"I love you" he says, pressing a kiss to my lips

I smiled against his lips "I love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note-
Sorry for the update being so late! I'm going to just try and write the chapter before the updating day comes and then just post it at a good time instead of so late it's the next day! Please vote so I know people like my story!!!