Meet the Parents

Marcu's P.O.V

"Babe. Wake up, breakfast." I said into the ear of my mate. She snorted and rolled over, so I did what I knew would work. I smacked her right on that ass that I love so much!

"Marcus!" she growled out and I took off down the stairs. Yeah, I'd have to deal with it later but I knew she'd be to distracted to deal with me. Especially after Jessie and I tell them the good news.

I woke this morning to my princess talking in my head. She sounded so happy and alive, telling me good morning and how much she loved me.  I knew something was up but didn't expect that. Jessie got the news same time as me and we got the permission to tell our mates.

We fed the kids, packed our things into the truck and let our mates sleep in. We were still leaving tonight and wanted them to rest. They had a long day at the fair yesterday. Slowly the two of them emerged from their separate rooms. They looked to each other, took in their appearances and started laughing.

It reminded me of a time we four went on vacation, up in the mountains. Almost the exact same situation. It's crazy that was almost twenty years ago! Wow were old!

"Good morning ladies. Nice of you to join us!" I said in a pleasant voice. Mo said good morning but my mate rolled her eyes and sat down. I kissed her forehead and went to walk away. But she grabbed me back and brought my mouth down to hers. When finished she sent me on my way with a smack to my ass. Such fast payback!

"Well the kids are fed and dressed and all the bags are in my truck. And now breakfast for you two!" Jessie said, receiving all the praise for our joint effort.

"I helped too."

My mate just snorted but Mo thanked me. What a load of crap. I did help!

"Aww stop pouting. Thank you babe." Mya said as she stood and kissed my cheek before going to the fridge.

"Well we do have a surprise." Jessie spoke again.

"Our kids found their mates!" I shouted out before he could, not waning him to get praise again.

The whole room fell quiet as Mya and Mo looked at each other, like they were having a conversation. All at once they erupted. They twirled each other around and around and I was starting to get dizzy just from watching. They soon separated and made their way to us.

I stood with my arms open as I watched the pride run through my mates eyes, followed by tears of joy. She was truly excited and happy, as was I. My princess was ready to take her rightful place and that meant she was growing up. She made me proud then and I knew she would in the future.

"I'm so happy babe." Mya cried into my chest.

"I know. Me too!"

We held each other until the question started flying. Who are they? Where did they meet? When do we get to meet them? I had to kiss my mate to stop the interrogation. Jessie had the same idea because soon Mo's words were hushed.

"Calm down babe. Monique said they're bringing them here for lunch. Sort of like a meet and greet, I guess." I laughed.

"Lunch? And you let me sleep this late. Oh my god! Mo we have so much to do. What are we going to eat? What will we wear. Oh we'll definitely have to change the kids...."

She went on and on and soon Mo got in on it too. Jessie and I exchanged looks and knew that there was nothing we could do to stop them. This was a big deal. I mind linked him that we would stay one more night and should unpack the truck and get ready for the trip to the store. I knew they'd have a list soon.

"Marcus here's the list!" Mya said, breaking me and Jessie's conversation. But I still sent him a 'I told you so!"

"Yes dear."