Mom

A/N: Dedication goes to - Wordie - Thank you so much for the beautiful, inspiring comment you left for me on the last chapter of Mya's Mate! So here's a little of the girls, just for you... Thanks to EVERYONE who's reading this, I really appreciate the support!!!! Also I'm looking for some characters, think it's time to put faces to these characters. Message me your ideas for characters, both books!! -  joyfulnoise

===========================================================

Miles P.O.V.

Every night that I lay next to my mate, gives me the best sleep ever. Every morning that I wake up to her face, gives me hope for our future. And it's only been two days. The new feelings and emotions she brings out of me are confusing but, they make me feel alive.

"Good morning mate." I whisper into her ear.  She just smiles and snuggles up closer to me.  I hug her closer, enjoying the feel of her body next to mine. I'm actually quite nervous about this whole mating process. I hope I don't mess it up.

"Miles?" she says into my chest.

"Yes?"

"I have to pee!"

And as I shake in laughter, she hops off the bed and heads into the bathroom.  When she comes out, I pass her going in.  She's talking under her breathe as she changes her sleepwear for a pair of jeans and a shirt, when I come back out.

My eyes roam her body from head to toe and my wolf is on edge. Her hair is falling down over her shoulder, in that reddish brown color, that matches her fur. Her eyebrows are crinkled and her lips are moving, but the words are inaudible.

Her breast are held up in a bright teal bra, with matching lace undies. The growl escapes my throat accidentally, as she bends over to put her jeans on. Her eyes jump to mine and I'm sure my lust for her is apparent. Both in my eyes and my boxers!

Her face relaxes and she stands up fully, dropping her jeans to the floor. Slowly making her way towards me, the nervousness takes over. When she gets a few steps away, I take one back. She stops shortly and tilts her head in wonder, before her lips turn up in a sly smirk.

Her eyes are skinning brighter than I'd ever seen, as she too takes me in from head to toe.  Starting forward again, I step back, again. But she keeps coming until I'm backed into the wall. Her smirk widens as she takes her final step, closing the space between us.

I don't hesitate to bring her body closer, with one around her waist, and attack her lips. This was like no other kiss we shared, it was way more urgent. Feeling her skin against mine is causing continuous shocks to go off. Making the boxers I have on, feel as if I was in three layers of clothing.

Fighting against the urges of my wolf, I slowly pull away. Her eyes are shinning that bright color and her body is emitting that intoxicating scent of arousal. My wolf wants so badly to continue but I hold back. Not wanting to rush things, I guess.

"It's a good thing you stopped. I was getting ready to release all control of my body to my wolf." Monique says breathlessly.

"Your words are only enticing my wolf to continue." I said shyly.

"Then it's a really good thing you stopped. Besides my mom has been nagging me all morning. She's waiting to take up to your house."

With that she went back to the task of putting her clothes on. My mind was on auto pilot as I did the same. The conversations from last night going playing over and over in my mind. After Marcus invited Carmen and I to move back with them.

I was surprised to say the least. I'd been thinking of where I would go now that I was 18, but my mind always drew a blank. Never once considering that I'd be moving with my mate. All that was well and good, it was going back to my house that had me worried.