Hawaii (part 1)

Ant's P.O.V

The island was breathe taking, but it in no way did it compare to my mate's beauty. She stood in a bright yellow two piece, eyeing the pools view in awe. I took out my phone, wanting to capture this moment on video. She tip toed lightly and I caught Mo's attention at the last minute. We laughed heartily when Carmen succeeded in pushing Miles in the pool.

But the joke was really on her, because he held firmly to her arm and puller her along with him. Giving Mo and I a double laugh. Miles surfaced first and was out of the water before Carmen could do anything about.

He took a seat behind Mo and she snuggled into his, now wet, chest. They looked so happy and in love, which made me happy. I'm glad the fates chose Miles for her. I couldn't think of anyone else being her mate, I don't think I would allow it.

I do admit, at first, I didn't like Miles. But that was mainly my wolf. First my mate kicked me out over him, then he made my cousin cry and then he interrupted us, just as Carmen and I were about to mate for the first time. But it's all actually funny to us now. Well except the part about Mo crying over him.

She never cries and once she explained everything to me, I understood. Miles was her mate and he was probably the only person who could effect her like that. But ever since then, she's been nothing but smiles and giggles. Something girlie, that I've never seen her do before!

"Babe, you want to get in with me?" Carmen asked, breaking my train of thought.

"Yep!"

We'd been in Hawaii now for three days and it's been amazing. Our parents had actually surprised us and rented us a sick beach house. It was really quiet and secluded, our next neighbor being almost a mile down the beach.

We'd spent most the three days down at the beach, but decided today to relax and enjoy the beach house. There was a pool, who's backdrop was the ocean and a very inviting jacuzzi. The media room was huge and the kitchen was fully stocked. So Miles and I fired up the grill.

We stuck to burgers and hot dogs, but the girls loved it just the same. After our dip in the pool, the girls went in for showers. Miles came over and helped me on the grill, and I decided to let him in on what I was thinking of doing for Carmen.

"I'm thinking of asking Carmen to marry me, here." I said.

"Here? As in, in Hawaii?" he asked.

"Yep. I figure, why wait you know. When we get back, we have training and all that. Then we'll be taking over. There won't be any time for us to plan a proper wedding."

"Yeah right! You just want a honeymoon." Miles laughed out and I couldn't help but join in.

"Well, I do want a honeymoon. But it's really just because, I can't wait. I want her to be mines in every way possible. I feel like if I put if off, she might change her mind." I spoke honestly.

"I hear you man. I'm actually quite nervous about me and Mo too. I know we love each other but, what if my love isn't enough for her? She deserves somebody better suited and I'm afraid she'll realize that and leave me."

We sat in silence for a moment, both lost in thoughts of losing our mates. I couldn't loose Carmen, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. She's my everything and I can't and won't live without her. So I'm going to do something about it.

"Let's do it!" Miles stated, causing me to look at him in wonder.

"Us?" I asked to be clear.

"Yes, all four of us. Let's do it. Why wait?"

"Wait for what?" Mo spoke from out of no where.

"Lunch, duh?" I stated, sticking my tongue out and preventing Miles from answering.