Meeting The CAVE Pack

Monique's P.O.V

I could tell Miles was a bit nervous when we got to San Francisco. It was the complete opposite from the small town he came from. But I vowed to help him adjust. It'll be easier seeing as Carmen seems to be having the same reaction as Miles. So I guess we'll all do it together.

We pulled up to our houses and started unloading the trucks. We each went into our respective rooms to rest, as my father had called a pack meeting tonight. It was only around four and the meeting is at eight. I gave Miles a brief tour, stopping in the kitchen to get a snack.

David and Lil J wanted to show Miles their rooms and they weren't taking no for an answer. After promising to show Miles to my room afterwards, they practically dragged him away. I couldn't even get so much as a peck on the cheek.

I dropped my bags down by my closet and headed straight toward my bathroom. I loved the new house my parents got after they found out mom was pregnant again. It was five bedrooms and four baths. I of course got the second biggest room, which had it's own bathroom. Loved my privacy.

After my shower I wanted to lay down for a while. I threw on some pajamas and turned on my ipod. Then plugged it up to it's dock, turning the volume on low. I lay across my bed and closed my eyes, just happy to be home.

"Mate?"

His voice was soft and he was right next to my ear. I pretended to be still asleep, just so that he wouldn't get up. He was laying across my body and I was enjoying it a little too much. He started kissing down the side of my exposed neck and I couldn't take it. I moaned and he smiled against my neck, still placing kisses there.

"It's seven. Do you want to eat before the meeting?" he asked.

"Umm, did you eat already?"

"No, I was waiting for you. So get ready and meet me downstairs."

"Okay. Wait! Where were you? You were supposed to come back."

"I did and you were asleep. I left you a note, that's still on the dresser, saying Mom took me to the mall. I need something nice for tonight." he smiled out and I sat up and took in his whole look.

His hair was freshly cut and he smile lit up his whole face. His shirt was a chocolate brown that buttoned up the front. It was tucked into some black slacks, with a nice belt to hold them up. To finish him off, some chocolate brown, leather loafers.

My wolf was immediately thinking the same thing as me, lust. I looked back to his eyes and they were almost the color of his shirt. Once we saw their arousal, there was no turning back. I pulled him back down on top of me and attacked his lips.

He responded instantly but of course, fate had other plans. David was knocking on the door and yelling Miles' name. I tried to continue, which caused Miles to laugh at me, which caused me to push him to the ground. I stormed to the door and just looked at David and he took off down the hall.

'Monique leave your brother alone.' mom said in my head.

'Tell him to leave me alone. I have a mate mom, I need privacy.' I pleaded.

'No privacy in my house.' dad butted in.

'Butt out Marcus or you won't be needing any privacy either!' mom countered and I laughed causing Miles to look at me in question.

"What? You done laughing?" I asked, trying to sound mad.

"Sorry. But you got so mad. Why you scare  Lil D like that?" he asked.

"Who's Lil D? David?" I asked stitting on the bed next to him.

"Yeah. He asked mom why he didn't have a nick name like Lil J. So I said I'd call him Lil D." he shrugged his shoulders like it was no big deal. But I knew that it was a big deal, for David.