Chapter 15

"Harry," I whispered as I lightly tapped him on the shoulder. "Harry, wake up, baby."

Harry groaned and rolled over to face me, his sleepy eyes cracked open only slightly.

"We have class in an hour," I soothed as I ran my fingers down his arm.

"Can't we skip it?" he grumbled.

"Nuh uh," I declined. "We need to be there today."

"Okay," he sighed as he rubbed his eyes.

"I'm going to take a quick shower."

I rolled off the bed and walked to the bathroom. As I stepped in the shower I heard a voice behind me.

"Can I join you?" Harry asked, standing there naked.

I rolled my eyes. "We're never gonna get to class."

Without resistance however, I let Harry step in next to me.

"Let me wash you, and you can wash me," he suggested with a straight face.

"Harry!"

"Nothing else, I promise. Just washing."

"Okay," I reluctantly agreed.

True to his word, Harry lathered me up and scrubbed my body from neck to toe. After pointing him towards my face wash, he gently applied it to my face which I rinsed off under the shower stream. Then he shampooed my hair, massaging my scalp and almost making me fall asleep. He did kiss me a few times during this, but I wasn't about to protest.

Once I'd rinsed out the shampoo, I began to wash him. He closed his eyes for most of it, until I had to bend down to get his legs and I chuckled when I realized what I was face to face with.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Nothing," I smirked.

But Harry knew what it was because he began to thrust his hips so his penis would nearly slap me in the face.

"Stop it!" I exclaimed with a laugh.

I quickly stood upright to see Harry with a shit-eating grin on his face. I made him rinse off and then I washed his hair in the same manor he had mine.

"Mmm, that's nice," he cooed.

Once we were all clean, I reached to turn the water off, but Harry stopped me with a kiss. Then another. And then it grew deeper, his tongue filling my mouth. I ran my hands up his wet chest, grabbing his shoulders. As I leaned against the shower wall, he lifted me up by my thighs and rubbed his cock against my clit.

"Harry!" I moaned.

"I'm sorry, love, I can't help it. I want you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he entered me. He was rock hard, and I could feel him filling every bit of me. I wanted so bad to open my legs as far as possible, but there was no place to put my feet. All I could do was wrap my legs around him and hold on. Our moans were both loud and in sync. It felt so good I thought I would literally explode.

"Oh God!" I cried.

"Fuck, yes."

Harry and I came together, soaked and spent. After one more quick rinse, I finally turned off the water and we stepped out. I handed Harry a towel and after drying off, we walked back to my bedroom. I looked at the clock. We had less than thirty minutes.

"Damn," I muttered under my breath as I hurriedly put on my underwear.

"Remind me again why we can't ditch?" Harry complained.