Chapter 2

Kate's POV

I open my eyes slowly. I'm still in my room. Of course I am the witch would have let me died. How long was I out? I sit up and look at my phone for the date. I've been out for 3 days! But I feel fine like non of it happened. I stand up and walk over to my dresser. I am in need of a shower! I smell so bad! I than smell something really strong. It smells so bad. I walk to my bed and on the floor was my hot coco from 3 days ago. I open my window and throw it out. I walk to my bathroom that's connected to my room and turn on the water. Turn to look in the mirror. I try not to scream. I see to wolf ears where my normal ears are suppose to be, and I turn to my side to look at them more and notice I have a wolf tail now! What the hell! Hybrids are not real! I'm dreaming! It has to be! I try to wake myself. I did everything but nothing worked so I'm not dreaming. This is real. I have to hide this. If anyone finds out than I will get killed. I wonder if I'm the only hybrid human. How would I find them without giving myself away. I get a fast shower. When I get out I put on a beanie and a Pokemon shirt and jeans. I tuck my tail in my jean leg to hide it. I walk out of my room and run out the house so I don't have to talk to anyone. I run down the street. Now I can run faster than I did I guess it's the wolf thing. I did not want this! I keep running till I run into a person. We both crash to the ground.

"Ow!" A guy yells.

"I'm so sorry." I say.

"It's fine are you okay?" He asks me as He gets up. I nod trying to avoid eye contact. He puts his hand out to help me up. I smile at him and look into his chocolate eyes. 

"Ow! Ow! Stop!" I yell as he try's to pull me up.

"Omg did I do something?!" He asks worried. I shake my head.

"M-my a-ankle I-It hurts!" I say trying not to cry.

"It maybe sprained. Let me carry you." He says and he picks me up bridal style." Where do you live?" He asks me.

"I don't live any where I'm 17 I'm a orphan." I say.

"You can crash at my place... I mean if that's ok with you!" He says. Should I trust him?

"I don't even know your name." I say.

"Tell me your name first." He says. 

"Kate."

"I'll call you Katie. My name is Preston."

*****************************

A/n

Hi! I'm so excised to write this story!

FYI Preston is 20 in this story.

If you have any questions about this story just ask me :) I hope you liked it!