Chapter 14

Jerome's POV

I run down the hall with Preston to the living room. I see Mitch on the floor coughing blood, while Lachlan continues to hit Mitch. Preston grabs Lachlan and pulls him back.

"Lachlan get a hold of your self. Control your wolf."  Preston says to Lachlan and he goes back to normal, and  I Run over to Mitch.

" Mitch! What hurts? What can I do?!" I ask him trying not to stay strong for Mitch.

"I'm fine Jerome,I'm a healer. It takes a lot to kill me. I'm self healing. I'll be fine in a hour or so." He says to me. I pick him up and set him on the couch

"Are you sure I can't do anything?" I ask him, and he shakes his head.

"Mitch, I'm sorry. My wolf got control of me." I hear Lachlan from be hide me says. Anger rises in me. He beats up Mitch and than says sorry like nothing happened?!

"I get it Lachlan. When your wolf takes over you can't stop it" Mitch says. What the hell he's ok too! Well I'm not! I will not stand for it!

"Really?! You just beat up my boyfriend, and than expect everything to be ok?!" I yell and stand up.

"Wait your dating?" Lachlan asks me.

" Yah we are." I say back.

"Jerome I'm so sorry." He says and I punch him in the face giving him a bloody lip.

"Jerome! stop! Now before you do some thing you can't take back." Mitch says to me and I hit him one more time and sit next Mitch. Mitch looks upset with me. Great now my boyfriend is mad at me.

"Mitchy I'm sorry. I hate too see you hurt." I say and he Ignores me and rolls over to sleep.

"MITCH!" some yelled down the hall.

Vikk's POV

I start to feel more pain than before, some one else is hurt. I want it to stop. I feel like its killing me from the inside out.

"Rob! Its getting worse It hurts so much." I say in tears.

" Vikk I don't want to worry you but your eyes are turning Purple, I'll get Mitch just hold in there. Don't close your eyes, fight this.... MITCH!" he says to me.  After a few minutes I hear someone walk up next to us, But Rob says nothing. They sit next to us.

"Mitch?" I ask them.

"No Vikk It's someone else." I hear them say. Its not one of the guys.

"Kate."