Chapter 24

Preston's POV

1 Month ago

I've really screwed up! Kate hates me. Well she has a good reason to hate me. I did almost kill her boyfriend. I mean it was my wolf not me. I can't control him. I'm sorry. I feel really bad but, I liked Kate first! Stop Preston your wolf could take over again!

I walk down the street and into a bar. I sit down and decide to collect my thoughts. I close my eyes. Something is close, and its not any of the guys. Their a hybrid like me. Their coming closer. I quickly let my wolf take slight control. All of sudden there, standing in front of me is a boy about my age with brown hair.

"Hi. We need to talk." He says, and My teeth sharpen.

"Preston," He says to me.

Wait do I know Him? Should I know him? He looks like someone I know.

"Should I know you?" I ask him.

"No, you might,well maybe." He says.

"Lets go outside." He says walking to the door. I decided to follow him, I don't know why but I do. When we get outside he continues to talk.

"Nice teeth Preston,You might want to watch your temper." He says.

"What do you want?! what do you need from me?!" I say.

"Preston, chill. I know who you are. I need to talk you about somethings."

"NO I won't chill! You've watched me?! You'd been following me?! I can call the cops!" I yell.

"But you won't. I know you won't. Because Than the cops will find out about you. Than you'll blow your cover, and the guys." He says.

" You Don't know who I AM!" I yell and pin him against the brick wall.

"Preston think about what your doing. I know You don't want to put the guys in danger. You are the protector of them aren't you?" He says. I pick up my fist ready to swing but I stop myself.

"Preston, What are you doing? Your letting your wolf take control. The guys would be upset with you. Lachlan might be dead for all you know." He says. I stare at him. Now I'm pissed he shouldn't be in my personal life. What right does he have! I so want to kill him right now.

"Preston what about Kate? Your her protector. She needs you right?" He says and I drop him.

"What did you say?" I ask him still in anger.

"Kate. she needs you. Preston I'm her brother."

****************************************************

This is the final chapter of book 1.

:) hope you liked this!

there might be a sequel!

:)

XD