Chapter 8

Kate's POV

Preston just stares at me. Really?!

"Do you not get it? LACHLAN IS SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY DIEING! BECAUSE OF YOU!" I yell and I turn back to Lachlan and Mitch. Mitch puts his hand on Lachlan's chest. Lachlan sits straight up and breaths heavy.

"LACHLAN!" I yell and hug him.

"How am I alive?" He says and I make him lay back down.

"I don't know... Wait! Mitch!" I yell and he looks at me.

"You put your hand on his chest... Mitch y-you healed him!" I say and Mitch looks shocked. I look at Lachlan and he still has bruises on his face.

"Here let's test it." I say and take Mitch's hand and put it on Lachlan's cheek. With in seconds the bruise are gone.

"Mitch your a healer. Thank you Mitch." I say and pull him into a hug when we pull away I look at Lachlan. We stand up and I look at Preston.

"You know how mad I a  m at you! YOU NEARLY KILLED LACHLAN!" Yell at him.

"I'm sorry Katie I really am when my eyes turn my wolf takes over I'm sorry." He says to me.

"Whatever Preston you have to deal with that wrist you don't get to get healed understand? Oh and if you so much of say a nasty thing to Lachlan you will be in so much trouble!" I say to him.

"Ok I got it I'm sorry but can you at least help me wrap this." He asks me.

"Vikk can you help him I don't want to be temped to hurt him again." I ask him and he nods to me. Vikk and Preston leave the room and I turn around to the guys they all looked shocked.

"I've never seen anyone stronger than Preston. So you are a wolf hybrid?" Rob asks me and I nod slowly. I walk over to Lachlan and before he can say anything I kiss him. I wrap my arms around his neck and his hand lay on my waist. When we pull away I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Lachlan i did not know Preston would act this way." I whisper.

"You didn't cause any of this, I'm suppose to protect you by the way." He says to me and I laugh. "Yah right I'm stronger than you!" I say to him.

"Good point so Mitch is a healer?" He ask me and I nod.

"Yah we just found out. Can i go to bed I'm tried." I say to him. He nods I kisses his cheek and walk to my bedroom. I lay down on my bed and just think about what just happened. I can't believe Preston! Why would he do that?! That baster! Lachlan did not hurt me or anything that could have hurt me. It's my choice to date Lachlan not Preston's! He is not my dad! Oh my gosh! Preston has feelings for me! That idiot! I love Lachlan, I will not just end my relationship for Preston! I close my eyes and drift away.

~ next morning ~

I wake up to the smell of pancakes and sausage and... BACON! I get up and change quickly. I run out of my room and into the kitchen. I see Mitch in front of the oven cooking.

"Umm Mitchy is that Bac-" I start to say but get cut off.

"Yes Kate your favorite." He hands me a plate and I smile.

"Thanks Mitchy!" I yell and I walk to the table to see the rest of the guys. I don't say anything and walk over to the empty seat next to Lachlan. I set my plate down and sit down. Lachlan kisses me on the cheek and I smile. I devoured my in plate.

"So Katie can I ask you some questions." Rob asks me as I wipe my mouth. I slowly nod.

"Can I see your ears?" He asks I pull my beanie off and show off my grey ears.

"How about your canines?" He asks me I open my mouth as my teeth change.

"Your eyes?" He asks me, I blink a few times and the change. Rob looks in shock.

"What?" I ask him in worry.

"Um hold on one second. Lachlan look at her eyes." He says and I turn to Lachlan so he can see.

"Oh my gosh Katie your eyes." Lachlan says in shock I turn so everyone else can see them.

"Will some one tell me what's going on?" I ask.

"Yah ok, so the color of your eyes show how strong up you are. Dark Blue, Gold, Grey, and Red that's the lowest to highest. The highest are the strongest."He says.

"So I'm in the middle so what?" I say to them.

"Um when you get your ears and tail you are full grown, but you need to master to hide your tail, ears, teeth,eyes, and more. Yesterday your eyes are white. Your true eyes only come out if you want them to. Your real eyes are pure white." Lachlan explains to me.

"So what there white what does that mean?" I ask him.

"Umm they represent powerful, and legendary." He says to me. That's a lot to take in. Everything starts to hurt like the first time I blacked out. Than everything goes black again.