Chapter 17

Kate's POV

I start to cry harder. He's right Lachlan can't protect me. It just makes him a big target for other hybrids like Preston.

"Preston your hurting me, stop I think you broke my arm stop please. I don't want to hurt you. Please." I say in more tears. He pulls me closer to him.

"No, Your mine, not that idiots." Preston tells me.

"PRESTON I'M NOT YOUR PROPERTY! I'M A PERSON! NOT A NOTHING FOR YOU TO PUSH AROUND! IT'S MY HEART FOR ME TO CHOSE NOT YOURS TO MESS WITH! YOU CAN'T PROTECT ME! YOUR BOTH WEAKER THAN ME! THEY ALL ARE! I'M RARE! I'M A LEGENDARY! I'M STRONGER THAN YOU!" I yell back at him he seems shocked that I was yelling. All of a sudden his grip looseness, I take the chance and push him off of me and kneed him in the balls. I feel like fainting, my arm is hurting like hell,and I'm still in tears. I feel arms grab me and pull me in a hug.

"Ah! My arm it burns help!" I yell in pain and grab my arm.

"Mitch!" Lachlan yells. Mitch runs over to us and puts his hand on my arm and quickly heals my arm. I sigh of relief. Once Mitch pulls away from my arm he reaches for my face to heal the cut, but I stop him.

"I want this to stay, so Preston knows what kind of monster he is. So he knows what he did to me." I say to Mitch and he nods.

"Kate what are you doing? Does that not hurt?" Lachlan asks me.

"I'm keeping the cut. Preston needs to know what he did." I say to Lachlan and he nods. I stand up and walk over to Preston who is still on the floor. I put a hand out to him to help him up. He grabs my hand and I pull him up. He looks scared out of his mind.

"Preston do you know what you did?" I asked him and he shakes his head.

"I was shouting at Lachlan and then I was on the floor in pain... why do you have a cut on your face? Did Lachlan do this?!" He says getting a little angry. His hand ball up ready to strike Lachlan. I grab his hand. He looks towards Lachlan who's still holding onto me. Lachlan tenses up a little.

"Preston get a hold of your self violence is not the answer. Stop please." I say to him trying to stay calm.

"NO IF HE DID THIS HE NE-"  he yells but I cut him off.

"PRESTON CAN YOU SHUT UP! YOU DID THIS!" I yell pointing to the cut on my face. He pauses and looks back at me. His expression softness.

"Your lying I would never hurt you. Kate I care too much for you. Why would I do that? Your covering for him!" Preston says in denial. 

"REALLY PRESTON? I WOULD NEVER LIE TO YOU! WHEN I FIRST MET YOU I TRUSTED YOU! I THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD NOT HURT ME BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?! YOU DID! WHY CAN'T YOU TRUST ME?" I yell at him.

"Preston she's not covering for him, she's telling the truth. Let me show you please." Vikk says putting his hands out for Preston to take. Preston takes Vikk's and Vikk goes into focus. When they pull away from each other Preston starts to cry.

"Kate I'm sorry I didn't want to hurt you. I never ever want to hurt you. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I can't control my wolf side. I'm so sorry." He says in sobs. Lachlan tried to pull me into a hug but  I storm off to my room and lock the door. I hate this, I want to forgive him but he hurt me,and Lachlan. Lachlan has hurt Mitch and started the fight between Preston. I walk over to my closet and walk in. I sit in the corner,in the dark and cried myself to sleep just like when I was little.

~next morning~ 

I slowly open my eyes and stand up. I walk over to my bathroom and look in the mirror. I see the scar on my face and remember everything from yesterday. The cut runs across my right cheek almost to my nose. It's big and deep cut. I change into my black skinny jeans and black tank top. I put on my leather jacket. I quickly do my make up. I put mostly black on to look a little scary. I put in my chain earnings and  my lip ring. I have not wore the lip ring in for ever so it was kinda hard to put in. I put my black lipstick, and beanie. I change my eyes to white to add a pop to my face. I open my door and walk to the kitchen. I grab Preston's car keys and sit on the counter. I realized that non of the guys have woken up yet.

"Guys! Come to the kitchen !" I yell as loud as I can. I hear stopping and running. The guys come running into the room. They all looked shocked at my look. I give a little devilish laugh.

"Look I'm done with all of you guys bullshit. So watch your back. I am not made of flowers and Sun shine. I can and will kill. ook now that's out of the way , I'm going out for Starbucks if you want something write it down." I say to them and they just stare.

"You don't want anything?" I ask them and they scramble to write down what they want. As I wait Lachlan comes walking up to me. He sits on the counter next to me.

"Hey baby." He says to me and I decided to mess with him.

"Do you like the look?" I ask him. He checks me out for a sec and finally speaks.

"Yah you look kinda sexy." He says to me. I lean my forehead on to his. But before he can kiss me I pull away and jump off the counter and grab the list. I grab my leather boots. I make eyes contact with Lachlan and lick my lips to drive him insane. I put on my leather boots and walk back over to Lachlan. I grab his shirt collar and pull him close.

"Hey I'm glad you like this... oh but don't get any ideas" I say to him with a smirk. I kiss him on this cheek, leavening a lip stick print and I push him back a little. I walk to the front door but stop.

"Love you baby." I say and walk out the door.

*******************************

Hey guys sorry it's been a while I started school  Tuesday (I already hate the hell hole)

Any way I want to know do you want long chapters weekly? 

Have you started school yet?

How much do you hate that hell hole that we call school?

Plz vote and share this with your friends and I hope you like this chapter!