Chapter 12

*Warning Trigger

Mitch's POV

Jerome leans over and kisses me. He quickly pulls away and looks at me.He opens his mouth to respond but I shut him and pull him back into the kiss. He seems confused but kisses me back. we pull apart from each other.

"So are we to-" He says but I cut him off.

"Yes now will you shut up and kiss me again?" I say to him. He nods and kisses me again. I wish I could stay here forever. After a few minutes we just talk for a while.

"Jerome I want to talk to you some more but I need to tell you and the guy something.. Kate is not ok, I mean she is now but from the beginning I've been lying...." I tell him everything and just listens.

"I'm sorry I lied, I need to tell the other guys before I tell Lachlan." I say.

"you did what Kate asked. I will be right there  for you when you tell Lachlan. Mitch can we tell the guys about us?" He says And I nod. I walk into the living room and all the guys are there expect Lachlan.

"um where Lachlan?" I ask them.

"Oh he went on a walk to clear his head." Rob responds as me and Jerome walk to the couch and sit.

" Ok. I need to talk to you guys about two things. Good or Bad news first?" I ask them.

"I want good news first plus we need some happiness." Vikk says.

"Ok, Um.. I'm, I mean,We're.." I try to say to them and Jerome laughs. All of a sudden Jerome pulls me into a kiss, he quickly pulls away and I turn red.

"MEROME! YAS!" Vikk squeals. I laugh and and turn a deeper shade of red.

"Yah, We're a thing now." I say  to them. "Now the bad new, I've been lying about Kate. She was not ok. She's fine now.."

Lachlan's POV

I walk up to Preston's Front door and Open it. I walk into the living room and everyone is sitting there, in tears.

"What happened?!" I asked worried about Kate.

"Kate is fine. Sit down Mitch has to talk to you." Rob says and I sit on the arm of Rob's chair.

"Ok Lachlan, You need to know I did this for Kate. When Kate first pasted out I did heal her, but not for her passing out. I healed her scars and cuts. Lachlan she passed out because of lack of blood. I Stopped the blood.. That's why she's been out for a week. Her body is replacing the blood. She should wake up today or tomorrow." He says to me.

"Ok but why was she bleeding? Was in internal?" I ask him.

"It was not internal. She told me not to tell any of you so didn't freak. I'm telling you now because everyone needs to be careful around her. The night before when Preston fighting you it trigger some memory's." He says.

"Ok. So again it's all Preston's fault. But your telling me everything me."I say to him and he stays quiet.

"What HAPPENED!" I yell standing up moving towards Mitch. I grab Mitch by the arm and pull him off the couch and against the wall

"Lachlan calm down please, before things get out of hand." Vikk says to me and sounds in pain.

"LACHLAN GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM." Jerome yells standing up.

"Jerome I'm fine... Lachlan.. Kate has been cutting."