Chapter 7

Kate's POV

I will not just stand and watch! Lachlan is in trouble.

"Preston please stop." I say try to talk him out of it. He ignores me and punches Lachlan in the face. I feel my heart break at the sight of Lachlan. I start to cry Preston is not listening to me he might kill Lachlan. I collapsed to my knees.

"Kate!" I hear Mitch yell. I feel a pair of arms around me. I look up to see Mitch.

"Kate your eyes... There gold and your teeth.. Kate your a hybrid.... That's ok... But you need to calm down your heart beat is so fast." Mitch says to me.

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN MY BOYFRIEND IS HURT AND PRESTON MIGHT KILL HIM!" I yell at Mitch and I turn to Lachlan he has tears running down his face. His face is so so bruised and I cry some more. He starts to close his eyes.

"Lachlan don't give up! Please!" I yell to him. That's it I'm done being weak! I will and can fight Preston! I stand up and walk over to Preston.

"Preston get off of Him! NOW OR ELSE!" I yell at him. Preston looks up at me and smirks. He raise his fist and swings at Lachlan but I grab his wrist before he can hit him. He try's to pull away but pull is arm back some more.

"YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM! STOP PRESTON! IF YOU CARE FOR ME IN ANYWAY THAN YOU'LL STOP! I WILL BREAK YOU WRIST! I DON'T CARE IF YOUR THE STRONGEST OUT  OF ALL OF US. IF YOU KILL LACHLAN  I WILL KILL YOU! AND I WILL NOT STOP TILL I DO!" I yell at him and his eyes start to fade back to brown. I fold his wrist back till it snaps and he cries in pain.

"That's for Lachlan." I say to him and run over to Lachlan.

"Lachlan are you ok? Can I do anything? Please talk to me." I say try not to cry in front of him.

"I'm ok I think he broke a lot of ribs." He says and coughs up blood.

"Ok we can get to a hospital." I say and he shakes his head no.

"If we go there they will find out about hybrids and we will all be in trouble, just let me go." Lachlan says to me and closes his eyes again.

"No I will not let you go. Mitch! Jerome! help me! Lachlan is really hurt." I yell. Mitch comes next to me.

"Help him! PLEASE!" I say crying.

"We can't do anything. I'm sorry Kate." Mitch says to me. Mitch reaches down and grab Lachlan's hand.

"I'm sorry Lachlan." Mitch says and squeezes Lachlan's hand. I feel a hand on my shoulder I look up to see Preston.

"Get off of me." I say in a mean voice.

"Kate I'm sor-" he say but I cut him off and stand up.

"Really?! YOUR SORRY? WOW THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! IT'S NOT LIKE LACHLAN IS SLOWLY DIEING!" I yell in his face.

"I don't know what went over me I'm so so-" he says again.

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP! YOU DESERVE THAT BROKEN WRIST! BE GLAD YOUR STILL ALIVE!" I yell him.

*******************

Another chapter! Yah!