Chapter 20

Mitch's POV

Hey Mitch I went out. I need some personal time. I'll be back later today. Please tell the guys.  Have a good day bro ~Kate

She's always called me Bro. She like my little sister, I don't want anything to happen to her. I really hope shes ok. I open twitter and people are asking where The pack is. I decide to talk to them.

Hey guys, sorry we've been gone for a while we kinda have a little vacation. we will be posting some vlogs soon, and don't worry we all ok. Love you all. ~Mitch

I quickly post it and with in seconds people are asking more questions. I laugh at how much people are addicted to twitter. I scroll down to read some of them. As I start to read one Jerome walks in. I'm so upset with him. He would not let me heal. In the process of him arguing with me he hurt my wrist. I still have bruise on my arm from him. I try to ignore him and go back to twitter.

"Hey Mitchy. Whats up babe?" He asks me walking over to me. He leans over for a kiss but I back away from him. He looks confused at what I just did.

"Jerome no." I say and go back to twitter.

"Mitch? Whats wrong?" he asks me with a worried tone. I sigh and put my phone down.

"I'm still hurting. I still have the bruises. I cant heal them yet because i'm so drained." I say to him and pull my sleave up so he can see the marks he left. He looks down at my arms and seems shocked. He looks back up to me. I feel tear threaten to fall. I try to stop them but they fall anyway.

"Mitchy Don't cry please. I'm so sorry babe. I did not realize how strong I was. with the rest of them I cant ever hurt them. I forgot how strong I was. I'm so sorry. Are we done? If so I underst-" I cut him off by smashing my lips in to his. It was so perfect. I pull away from him.

"Jerome We are not over. I still love you i just don't trust you as much as I did. Do you understand?" I say to him and he nods.

"good I'm going to take a nap can you tell Preston that Kate went out for a while?" I ask him and he nods again.

******************************************

I hope you liked this chapter if so that plz vote and comment. Again I love to talk to all of you. Plz share this with ur friends.

One more thing Please go  support JereMike_Trash Hes had a bad week... So I wanted to do something for him.

If you can post (#WeLoveYou) on his page,In the comments here or on the comments on his books that would mean a lot to me. I want to give something back to him hes been so nice to me. So PLEASE go do that for me and for him . If at least 10 people post that I'll post a long chapter this week. 

JereMike_Trash if ur reading this you need to know We do love you. You so sweet,so nice. Your so honest with us. Your, Your self every time. You don't care what people say about you. Your always so nice even in the darkness. So this chapter was for you. Oh and JereMike...

#WeLoveYou