Day off

Mitch pov
Today is our day off in Korea. Avi is off to get some Korean BBQ and Scott is having a tour with Esther and Kevin.......That means I'm with Kirstie alone!!!!! Maybe I should confess my love to her. So I walked to Kirstie's room to ask her what she is up to today.
Kirstie pov
I was laying on my bed talking on the phone with my boyfriend Jeremy. He is such a sweet boyfriend. I can't imagine my life without him. Then I heard a knock on the door. While I was talking with Jeremy, I opened the door and there was Mitch smiling widly.
Mitch pov
I'm so nervous. What if she doesn't want to go out with me? I knocked the door cautiously. Then Kirstie opened the door. Damn. She was beautiful even though she had no makeup on. I was smiling like an idiot.
K: Hi Mitch!! Wait for a sec I'm on phone.
M: Sure!
K: (talking on the phone)kay. Bye love you so much!! (Small kisses on the phone)
Mitch pov
I felt my heart shatter when I realized she was on the phone with her boyfriend. Why can't I be the one who says love you to Kirstie?
Kirstie pov
I was a little worried when I saw Mitch's upset face. But I soon got over him and asked why he was here.
Mitch pov
"Okaayyy.... So what's up woth the queen?" Oh right. I forgot that I came here to ask her out for a date.
M: Got any plans princes?
K: Not much. Just chillin' at hotel I guess.
M: Then do you want to go have a little date with me?
Kirstie pov
What?? Did he just say a date? I felt my cheek blush. What does he mean by a date? Could it be a love date or just a friendly date? No! You have a boy friend Kirst! Think strong!! But I couldn't resist myself saying yes.
Mitch pov
Did she say yes????!!!! Hooray!!! "Kirst!! Meet me at the lobby in 30 min!!"
Kirstie pov
Wow.. Mitch looks super excited. When he smiles, he looks sooo cute. His dimples, cute eye, perfect lips..... What the hell Kirstie, hold yourself together.
Mitch pov
What should I wear??!!!! Darn! Why do I have absolutely no clothes to wear?? After a quick shower, I wore black skinny jeans and a white top.
Kirstie pov
After a quick bath, I decided to wear blue high heels, black skinny jeans and a sky blue top. I curled my hair a tiny bit and I was ready to go.

At the lobby.....

Mitch pov
I saw Kirstie coming to me. She looked sooo fantastic. She had a cute top on and it matched her high heels. I couldn't help myself but to smile.
Kirstie pov
I tried to go fast cause I was running a little late. Then when I reached the lobby, there was Mitch. He looked sooooooo stunning. I felt my cheek blush.

A/N
Hiiiiiii!!!! Sorry for the late update!! If you liked it please leave a comment and don't forget to vote